is there still a way to make mods for fallout 4 or do we need to wait for the script extender update.

Issacreaper2

3 hours ago, Issacreaper2 said:

yes

I'd say you could... I think a lot of people will keep playing pre-update Fallout 4/version of F4SE... It'll be a long time before I update, personally. I will switch back and forth. So many mods won't get updated except the most popular. Up to you I guess. There will be a rift between pre-update and post-update mods regardless, sadly. 

There are a not of non F4se mods out there.

And Even the F4Se mods keep getting made because there are still lots of players who locked down their game.

My last transfer settlement blueprint , (which my TFBs have always been a niche market since they are located in Worldspace's that are mods themselves and never get tons of downloads) has gotten more downloads in 3 days than other I ahve had out for weeks even months.

Despite me making it clear its TFB which is F4Se dependent .

3 hours ago, xENJAJVEx said:

I'd say you could... I think a lot of people will keep playing pre-update Fallout 4/version of F4SE... It'll be a long time before I update, personally. I will switch back and forth. So many mods won't get updated except the most popular. Up to you I guess. There will be a rift between pre-update and post-update mods regardless, sadly. 

ok thanks for the feedback

This is the same moment as between 1.10.138 and 1.10.162. If you are making something huge, some kind of dlc like London, then you will have to wait. If you are making a mod with new beautiful skirts, then these updates do not concern you.