Add more mods, after the 255 limit at a mod manager

VaultHuman

Thanks for the answer. My dream is i know everything about FO4Edit so i merge all my build mods to 1 mod, but i think this is extreme boring and i don't want to spend my time like this. Some mods i think are not made to merge it's other. i have many esl mods and the NMM with esp mods tell 255/301

After 7 or 8 years, people made mods, the best quest and new lands are under 10 for each category. There many mods to build stuff, that is the true. i want more DLC for Fallout 4. Fallout London is not a mod and is not for free, and is a new game because it needs a new start, start with the Bethesda logo and can't get to the map, if not complete the first ..quest..  --Also, from Fallout London, no one can load a save from Fallout 4, even with mods, because is not somewhere a portal to go to Fallout London map.

That's all.

You can inform yourself about how to flag a mod as esl in FO4Edit. If it's ok it gets it's esl flag and doesn't count for a full modslot any more. If it's not possible you stll can try to compact ids as long as the mod is no master for others and try to set the esl flag again. I have more than 400 active plugins and still about 30 full mod slots left.

Fallout London is a mod and it's still free as it seems and can be installed as a mod acc. to this https://fallout4london.com/release/ and there is a mod that let's you switch between London and Boston. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4london/mods/17

It has disavantages though. If you want to try FOLON some day I would highly recommend to make a copy of your entire game folder + the Fallout 4 Folder under ...\Documents\ My Games + the Fallout 4 folder under C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local before you install FOLON so that you easily could revert back. You would have to make sure that your game version is the english 163. After installing FOLON it's best in my eyes to disable all your mods, because FOLON is not compatible with every FO4 mod. You could later try to reenable your mods one by one or blockwise.

I can tell you that with Nexus Mod Manager - Yes,  you will get a "RED" text at the bottom that one exceeded the "limit".

* I have in Skyrim SE/AE = 282 mods running just fine.

* Fallout 4 I have 371 mods and it runs fine.

You do have to play a bit w/the load order ( Loot ) is a good start, but there are some mods that LOOT puts in the order it is program to do and you may have to manually move down the load list to get various mods to work properly. 

Get out of your head right now the idea of merging everything.   

You want to avoid scripted mods like the plague when merging.   

Ex.   I wouldn't bother trying to merge XM2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle.    Too much scripting magic is behind some of that functionality.

• Like 1