The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am moving to the UK in two weeks and I'm scared and nervous like a chihuahua next to a three headed dragon.

Nice! although knowing what I do about dogs, a Chihuahua is too stupid to ever worry about anything. The savage little shits consider everything alive to be viable prey.

As for me, I met a very interesting new guildmate in EVE today. The guy's been playing since the original game was launched in 2003, and is quite a famous player. Specifically for stealing 200 billion credits from a former guild, and subsequently laying the groundwork for a massive guild-war.

EVE is a wonderful game; it's lack of rules means it tends to create it's own very human storylines in a way no other MMO can. This guy's been the star of quite a few of them, and it's been fun hearing a few from someone who was actually there.

Here's the actual story, as it originally aired: http://themittani.com/news/titan-down-vengeance-past-theft

Edited by Vindekarr

I was considering getting Eve, but when Games like Nomansky and Elite Dangerous are giving some real competition, not to mention and star citizen. i have a little more respect for the developer, he says its going to be free to play without micros transactions. I hope he keeps to his word..

Apparently there is going to be a deep economy with planet finding and base making as well, resource gathering in Star Citizen.

the only thing you pay is the game itself.

http://www.f2p.com/games/star-citizen/

Edited by Thor.

I am moving to the UK in two weeks and I'm scared and nervous like a chihuahua next to a three headed dragon.

Don't worry so much, our dragons only tend to have one head and are mainly confined to zoos...however it's advisable not to go out smelling of meat, and always wear flame resistant under-clothing ;)

Nice! although knowing what I do about dogs, a Chihuahua is too stupid to ever worry about anything. The savage little shits consider everything alive to be viable prey.

LOL

My neighbor has a long haired Chihuahua, she is very cute but also horribly loud and annoying. Sadly, my fondness for long haired creatures keeps me from despising it.

Don't worry so much, our dragons only tend to have one head and are mainly confined to zoos...however it's advisable not to go out smelling of meat, and always wear flame resistant under-clothing :wink:

The Welsh dragon is friendly as far as I heard, it better be, because that's where I'm heading. And so far things have been great :P I hope I'll survive and maybe even be happy while doing so.

My Uni is even heaving Hodor from Game of Thrones DJ at the fresher's week. I am going to see Hodor drop the bass, that's at least one thing to be excited about :D

So you are going to a mystical university where people think they know magic??

Woot i had a brain storm, i thought to myself what if i updated and tweaked the pci bus controller, would it yield performance gains, and it had. I managed to get 20fps more from it. Its allot more stable now.

it also fixed some random sound card crashing, its a driver issue with creative go figure.

Edited by Thor.

My Uni is even heaving Hodor from Game of Thrones DJ at the fresher's week. I am going to see Hodor drop the bass, that's at least one thing to be excited about :D

My reaction:

http://ragegenerator.com/uploads/177724.png

GAAASSSSPPPP!!!! :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

ALso bought minecraft pc because of this and realistic texture pack, lol it looks better then skyrim now...

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Never seen anything like it really, heck the shaders are unbelievable. :woot: :woot: :woot: You think minecraft is just one polygon, this really pushes Minecraft to the limit. this is what next gen for consoles should be like.

Edited by Thor.