The last poster wins

TheCalliton

On the other hand, it seems like good interrogation material for cops. Guy giving you a silent treatment? Put this on repeat and go for a coffee and a stroll in the park, he'll be singing like a birdie after that. It might count as police brutality though. :D

LOL That would be terrible. Great crime deterrent. :laugh:

I would never, ever go to Title Max after seeing that ad. What even is Title Max? Like Cash Converters? Wait, does Cash Converters exist anywhere out of Australia? I don't even know. :tongue:

A loan place. So I guess it's like Cash Converters, never heard of that place.

Are you feeling okay K00L ?!

Yup! And the car trouble wasn't me, that was saadus.

The Console modding revelation is certainly an interesting one. I'm actually glad that Bethesda are giving console-users a chance to experience modding - the more people who can have fun with mods, the better! Plus, my uncle has always wanted to try mods but couldn't because he's got a PS4 (I know PS4 modding hasn't been confirmed yet, but I think it'll happen).

Now we just have to hope Bethesda doesn't try to impose some kind of restriction on (PC) mod content and distribution.

Just look how cute and tiny it is. :wub:

Reminds me of my ex's penis

Must've hurt!

It wasn't actually square shaped with sharp edges like that GPU you see, it was more penis looking than that.

Still, cute and tiny.

The Console modding revelation is certainly an interesting one. I'm actually glad that Bethesda are giving console-users a chance to experience modding - the more people who can have fun with mods, the better! Plus, my uncle has always wanted to try mods but couldn't because he's got a PS4 (I know PS4 modding hasn't been confirmed yet, but I think it'll happen).

Now we just have to hope Bethesda doesn't try to impose some kind of restriction on (PC) mod content and distribution.

I'm pretty sure that was all Microsoft, I remember Todd talking that he wanted mods on consoles but that wasn't possible before. Microsoft must have made a deal with Bethesda, since Bethesda and Fallout also appeared during Microsoft's presentation, they are obviously being sponsored by them.

Either way, I'm happy to hear that and I'm curious to see how that will work out in the end. Fallout 4 looks awesome vanilla, it's like they made a Fallout game and added mods to it by themselves. I love that they follow the modding scene and add the most popular mods to their game as vanilla, that means I need to install less mods and enjoy the game more without the need to enhance it.

I'm pretty sure that was all Microsoft, I remember Todd talking that he wanted mods on consoles but that wasn't possible before. Microsoft must have made a deal with Bethesda, since Bethesda and Fallout also appeared during Microsoft's presentation, they are obviously being sponsored by them.

Either way, I'm happy to hear that and I'm curious to see how that will work out in the end. Fallout 4 looks awesome vanilla, it's like they made a Fallout game and added mods to it by themselves. I love that they follow the modding scene and add the most popular mods to their game as vanilla, that means I need to install less mods and enjoy the game more without the need to enhance it.

Xbox modding has been confirmed, but Bethesda is still negotiating with Sony about bring mod support to the PS4 (apparently). I don't think Bethesda would choose one side over the other - my guess is that Xbox One will get mod support first, then PS4 will get it later.

I've got the Vault boy T-Shirt. Wearing it to show my support and catch the eye of those who might not know yet. It shows him from the belt of his jump suit to the top of his yellow haired head, giving the thumbs up.

I see they are adding a 111 T-shirt in the Collectors Edition. I hope they add the choice of sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, and Giant sizes in the order form for the Collectors Edition order form.