The last poster wins

TheCalliton

How to cook a turkey in the microwave:

Preheat oven to 425F.

Put chicken in oven.

Broil pork ribs for 25-35 minutes, or until 165F in middle of chicken.

Use Microwave timer.

Or you can do it like so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7fe3bIml-I

EDIT: Turns out MS will be giving away free Win10 to anyone who has an insider account with 10 connected to it. I usually don't much like MS but since I got that account along with Win10 installed on my second PC, they now rank slightly lower on my s***list for giving me a free copy to use on the little thing.

Good job, Microsoft. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne

Wondering out loud just how the protagonist didn't age at all even though 200 years have passed. Stasis, suspended animation, clone with memory imprints, result of more freaky Vault-Tec experiments?

I got an idea about that, probably wouldn't have thought of it if I hadn't played through Fallout 3 recently to be honest.

So there's that quest called The Replicated Man, and you have to decide what to do with the android in Rivet City. He doesn't know he's an android, so I thought maybe the player in Fallout 4 is the same. How they would get the memories and looks and all that of someone who was alive 200 years ago... I dunno, maybe some info of all the residents is stored in the vault. The location is probably the biggest reason I thought of this.

I went to a friend's birthday last night and didn't get home until after midnight. I made the mistake of drinking coffee on the way home and then didn't fall asleep until almost 4:00 in the morning. I feel like there was more I was going to say but for some reason I opened a new tab and started looking at random things... I'm gonna go now...

Edited by K00L