The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've been toying with a mod. We'll call it "critical hit sword" for now...Don't want to spoil it. I'm having issue though: the way I've got it now, the CHS adds a perk on equip, has a constant magic effect (basically damage over time, recoverable), is upgradeable and comes in three flavors (those flavors optional at the moment, geared toward vampire hunter/undead slayer).

If any of you have played D&D or similar table-top game, the swords would be labeled:

Vorpal Sword

Undead Bane Vorpal Sword

Holy Undead Bane Vorpal Sword

My issue is that I've been trying to make the effects so that they are Enchanting friendly. The perk onEquip is where things go pffft. The perk adjusts critical chance and damage. I can't transfer a perk with Enchanting. The way I've got it set up now, everything works, its fast (no performance loss) and the script is less than twenty lines.

Should I even bother with making all this Enchanting friendly?

Edited by MotoSxorpio

In the beginning, Good always overpowered the Evils of all man's sins.

But in time, the nations grew weak and our cities fell to slums, while Evil stood strong

in the dusts of Hell, at the Blackest of Hates, for He Who You Fear awaits you.

Now, many, many lifetimes later, They destroyed. Beaten down by corpses of rebels, ashes of dreams

and bloodstained streets. It has been written that those who have the youth have the future...so:

Come now, children of the Beast; Be strong, and SHOUT at THE DEVIL.

(guitar riff)

sO WHAT BRINGS PEOPLE HERE TO THIS THREAD, i'M SURE ITS SOMETHING MAGIC OR JUST MIND BENDING OR SOMETHING

WHY AM I yELLINGI hate you caps lock, i really do grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

to everyone who doesn't know about f5, it scares me allot.

Edited by SilentScope222