The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You must really love water! :laugh:

Also, decided to redo my Dawnbreaker mod:

http://puu.sh/jxZab/b837a9dccc.jpg

Basically, I just took the grip, pommel and blade from Leviathan and merged it with the Dawnbreaker crossguard. It made me happy that the UV maps were still intact, so all I had to do was move them around and then I could go straight to texturing! :D

I managed to find some game ready drivers for windows 10, its a must have for directx 12 compatible hardware.

AFAIK, the only thing that actually has DX12 support as far as software is 3DMark benchmark. It will be end of 2015 before there is any real software or games with DX12 support are released.

You must really love water! :laugh:

Love water?

Why, I can live without it for 8 days.

Well, maybe only 7, because I might die of thirst after the 8th day.

No, I don't love water, I am addicted to it. It's a shame to. I had hopes of living on the Moon or Mars where there doesn't appear to be enough for everyone.

I might launch me to a comet made of ice, i.e., the next time one gets near enough to Earth to sling shot me out to it.

Maybe I could melt the ice and do lots of cool stuff with recipes I know of, using ice?

I need food too. Water and food addict. Not just any food either. I have to only eat food for my blood type or my body has all sorts of stupid stuff happen that shouldn't when I eat the meals meant for my blood type. And my blood needs the water too.

Mr Hemo Globin starred in the first instruction movie for health class about how the blood works in our bodies.

Hemo the Magnificient! << Click here!

I WIN!