The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, I got my armour into the game fine, but there's weird shadows and stuff on it in exteriors. I read online how to fix it so that's alright... but I have to redo the .nif stuff again! :pinch:

EDIT: Fixed 'em. Also, got all the pieces in-game now so it's getting there!

http://puu.sh/jH7ov/f9eb276e96.jpg

The dismemberment modifiers need to be tweaked some more (you can see the pants clipping through the boots). Then, after that, I just need to make the female version and possibly a sword to go along with it. :smile:

EDIT: Okay... the female version is quite a lot harder than I thought it would be. The _0 mesh looks fine, but the morpher makes the _1 mesh waaaay too large (looks like an ape, not a human female) so I've been trying to fix that. No success so far...

Edited by billyro

:sad: I parked the FOW: The Last Child of Gallifrey TARDIS on the bridge of the Mothership Zeta. Beamed down to the Wastelands. My companions found me on the ground. We traveled together to the Oasis and helped a man named, "Harold" get his mind settled down so he continued living with his friends in the Oasis.

Another "Happy Ever After" ! Yay! :laugh:

Well, I got my armour into the game fine, but there's weird shadows and stuff on it in exteriors. I read online how to fix it so that's alright... but I have to redo the .nif stuff again! :pinch:

The dismemberment modifiers need to be tweaked some more (you can see the pants clipping through the boots). Then, after that, I just need to make the female version and possibly a sword to go along with it. :smile:

EDIT: Okay... the female version is quite a lot harder than I thought it would be. The _0 mesh looks fine, but the morpher makes the _1 mesh waaaay too large (looks like an ape, not a human female) so I've been trying to fix that. No success so far...

Match the helmet to the rest, smooth the metal? I'll download and use that.

Match the helmet to the rest, smooth the metal? I'll download and use that.

Also add a CBBE version, a UNP version, IA compatibility and integration, MCM, SkyRe version, Add an animated cloak, and a crotchless version. THEN I may consider even endorsing if your lucky :teehee:

Edited by Ironman5000