We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, that's half an hour of my life gone. And about 500,000 GMP. And about 5,000 hero points.

Oh wow... If I have to risk that much just to attempt one of those I probably won't. I can't anyway since I'm only on like the 14th or so mission/episode (And damn, those credits get pretty old. I'm glad you can skip them).

That's probably just because I'm a high level from beating the game. It probably won't be as steep for you (it'll still be costly, but yeah).

FOB missions suck anyway.

That's probably just because I'm a high level from beating the game. It probably won't be as steep for you (it'll still be costly, but yeah).

FOB missions suck anyway.

Well I think it said you have to have completed episode 31 or something to attempt them so I'm not really close. :tongue:

Thuis forum is not part of the simulation, you must type faster, and play out your part in game quicker.

This part in the game freaked me out and made me super paranoid...I was smoking some...stuff at the time (I don't smoke anymore).