The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Fallout 4 has surprised me again. The game has a declining way within its stories. When I feel the drudgery of same old same old and am about to quit because of the gray area filling my mind, something extraordinary happens. As I fought, plundered, and then slowly dragged loot along with my overburdened Power armor to the lowest level of a building...in the central area of Boston... a Deathclaw came out of the pit of debris.

It crawls?!

It's ALIVE!

Don't eat the yellow snow!

It's, "THE LAST POSTER WINS".

I WIN!

It's moving like a sloth, but a well-fed sloth.

And an obese sloth keeps the pace even more... modest. Also, I think I am about to win again. The obese sloth does indeed make some progress, after all. :dance:

I WIN!

Edit: Temporarily I mean... hmm... I need to outlive each of you to win this... and it might take some time, I reckon.

Edited by PhilippePetain

It's moving like a sloth, but a well-fed sloth.

And an obese sloth keeps the pace even more... modest. Also, I think I am about to win again. The obese sloth does indeed make some progress, after all. :dance:

I WIN!

Edit: Temporarily I mean... hmm... I need to outlive each of you to win this... and it might take some time, I reckon.

Quote, ​"I WIN!"

Sony is winning the battle of the xbox wars, we are legion.

PS2 games, all of them will be playable.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/12/08/sony-has-most-successful-black-friday-in-company-history?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20%28front%20page%29&utm_content=16&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Edited by niphilim222