The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just finished off some Chili Mac with Beef. Had some slices of cheeses with Ritz crackers and a coca cola from Mexico. Says so on the bottle. They make it the original way with refined white sugar. Just like when I was a little boy. In the cheese pack there was four different cheeses.

The cheeses are from one of those party packs with little slices of Mild Cheddar, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, and Swiss Cheese.

The Pepper Jack gave the Chili Mac with Beef the best combo taste. :happy:

Ah! I worked so hard for this stuff my body ached all over. After washing up and rubbing some Baxyl on the old fingers and thumbs joints and a little dab on my back, where it ached, my bodies got all it's attention on the works in the tummy. Such a good a feeling. Soon I'll be in nap land.

It's always a good time to take a nap. :sleep: Especially when it's snowing outside. Oh! Yeah! It's snowing outside! :woot:

I yawn

Win!

It's is as easy as Pizza (pie) :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good news. The last poster is alive and has been spotted selling fish & chips at pier 19 outside Battery Park in New York.

That's good news. The place in Staten Island where Ichabod Crane is buried is taking orders too.

If they take orders, tell them to march across the George Washinton Bridge and to the left into Weehawken and set the Colgate clock to summer time.

My Office is a mess, sigh need to clean things up a bit.

Careful Niph ... whenever I do something foolish like that I can't find stuff for weeks!!

Wow! I just wondered what the ISP DL and UL speeds on my Jet Pack because I used up all the allowed GB on it. Seems they forgot to tell me in a Email that it was also given another 15 GB to get through the State Stay at Home request.

dslreports dot com is where I got these stats.

0.00s Start testing 4G
0.00s geo location failed
00.56s Servers available: 10
00.62s pinging 10 locations
05.62s 100ms Los Angeles 2, CA, USA
05.62s 116ms Beaverton, Oregon, USA
05.62s 117ms San Jose, USA
05.62s 120ms Nashville, TN, USA
05.62s 121ms Houston, USA
05.62s 127ms Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
05.62s 134ms Dallas, USA
05.62s 137ms Silver Spring, MD, USA
05.62s 150ms Newcastle, Delaware, USA
05.62s 150ms Westland, Michigan, USA
05.63s 5 seconds measuring idle buffer bloat
08.21s Internet connection interrupted? - websocket error
11.29s Trial download normal
11.31s Using GET for upload testing
19.82s stream0 7.95 megabit San Jose, USA
19.82s stream1 46.07 megabit Los Angeles 2, CA, USA
19.82s stream2 14.17 megabit San Jose, USA
23.02s End of download testing. Starting upload in 2 seconds
25.02s Web socket to http://t49.dslreports.com are not working reading count =0
25.02s Using POST for upload testing
38.34s Upload report:
38.34s stream0 9.49 megabit San Jose, USA
38.34s stream1 6.44 megabit Los Angeles 2, CA, USA
38.34s stream2 4.66 megabit San Jose, USA
44.43s End of upload testing
44.43s Recording upload 21.4
44.44s Timer drops: frames=0 total ms=0 slip=0
44.44s END TEST
46.44s Total megabytes consumed: 145.9 (down:98.7 up:47.2)

I came across a handy little vacuum called a Shark WandVac. It's Cordless. I can vacuum all the cookie crumbs in my beard so I don't leave a trail attracting mice or small insects.

It's air output is ionized air. I hope that's not a bad thing, BUT HEY!

I can even clean the hall carpet steps with it without working up a sweat. It's light, and has a powerful intake.

Since my old magic wand didn't turn mice into horse's, house cooks, or cleaning ladies it's a little doozie for doing those jobs in the kitchen too.

:happy: :happy: :happy: I wanted to know why my 2700x with xfr2 overclock itself and temps are normal to.

So overclocking the ram is okay then?????

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/why-does-my-ryzen-7-2700x-overclock-itself-to-4-2-mhz.3330448/

I swear its alive to ????????. its watching me i can tell. Update: she runs cool now around 50C on air, which is a freaking good fan curve i did, now she over clocks to 4.2ghz at max 50C

games like she standing still, sort of... I walked out to the plains of skyrim she didn't budge.

28034085-1585778913.jpg

Edited by niphilim222

I am having so much fun listening on the Internet Service Providers line feeds I just can't quit at the moment. It is so humorous what some of you are thinking trying to imagine what I am thinking while writing here.

I had some delicious Tiramisu cake after I ate enough molecularly binded food stuff that was good for me. I'm thinking of having a second Espresso, yet, this afternoon. That is; Before I go out to see if any other stores are open in the community so I can enjoy the company of people who aren't sick and scared as sh!tless as the rest the people are.