The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Feelings nothing more than feelings ... :whistling:

Why so afraid of your feelings? :geek:

Being tough isn't the only virtue attributed to men. there are others that really matter more.
Example: defending of the weak and oppressed.

It is easy to be tough or seam tough, but to do the right thing is more difficult than being tough.

Being tough isn't the only virtue attributed to men. there are others that really matter more.

Indeed, like an ability to open a pickle jar without doing this to every fork in the house:

http://www.awakeningsconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/spoon-bending.png

Feelings nothing more than feelings ... :whistling:

Why so afraid of your feelings? :geek:

Example: defending of the weak and oppressed.

It is easy to be tough or seam tough, but to do the right thing is more difficult than being tough.

But toughness can be mental and physical.

And I'm pretty sure we meant the mental one, well I did at least, Werne probably has both :P at 69Kg I doubt you can call me physically tough, maybe agile but not tough xD

In my opinion, those who seem physically tough (as in huge muscles and macho-guy attitude) usually lack something mentally. My bullies are all muscly and walk like they shat their pants to show their dominance over less muscly people who didn't s#*! their pants.

But yes when it comes to feelings, I respect men who show their feelings a lot more than those who don't or who hide them. But there's a limit between showing feelings and being annoying. Balance and stuff.

I found a four-pronged dinnerfork like one once, I sliced the prongey bit off with an angle grinder and bent it into a heavy metal Sign Of The Horns, and stuck it on the hood of my first car, a bashed-to-hell black '84 Mitsubishi Starion.

Indeed, like an ability to open a pickle jar without doing this to every fork in the house:

http://www.awakeningsconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/spoon-bending.png

Thats not toughness thats technique and finesse in combination with a bit of muscles and brains (knowledge in basic physics helps too)

That mellow face, again! I'm going to draw it on a piece of paper, and then burn it.

Bad Mojo and curses in progress...

Let me help you!

*turn into the direction of M48A5 and lifts both arms up, moves the fingers in atypical pattern like to grab a sexy giantess on the you know what and chants loud and clearly*

"GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!"