The last poster wins

TheCalliton

PIZZZAAA!!! in the morning WOOO :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Only if the pizza is cold and the beer is warm ... Breakfast of Champions!!

And careful walking around with that thing swingin' will ya ... darn thing could be loaded!! Might go off any moment!!

- Edit - Oops ... misread your post Niph, thought the WOOO said WOOD (but then again maybe that was just a "consequence" of your next post ... a "mine is bigger than yours" sort of thing).

2TB should take you a couple of days to fill up.

- Edit 2 - OK ... maybe three.

Edited by Striker879

Well bought a ssd, 2tb in size WB blue version m.2 pci.

Woot , paga's guff may just fit :woot:

Oh i'm sorry paga , was I limiting you to a 1.957tb stereo type ?

Incase ya'll wondering ... .043tb is so niph can still run those sword slayer type games , and other such clickable guilty pleasures :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Well bought a ssd, 2tb in size WB blue version m.2 pci.

Woot , paga's guff may just fit :woot:

Oh i'm sorry paga , was I limiting you to a 1.957tb stereo type ?

Incase ya'll wondering ... .043tb is so niph can still run those sword slayer type games , and other such clickable guilty pleasures :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

No worries MKt! I am aware you're much younger and still have lot more to learn before you get to my aga. I'll always be older than you are?! So you'll never get to play in the same track and field group I'll be in, if I can still do the walker race with one foot in the grave.

Here's Clanger. If you play No Man's Sky and die, when your character dies it has a quote from a famous author. I just decided after seeing 3 of them to die more often so I can get my memory refreshed a bit. I read quite a few of their books. Never quite idolized them enough when I was that young. Girls took a lot of my attentions during the day in those days.

The quotes bring back the memories of the books I read though. The people whose imagination went into making No Man's Sky really gave it their all. It's scenic adventure as well as a fun way to pretend those huge rocks in outer space around the planets are like the little floating blip, blip, Space Invaders.