The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I

Win!

The feeling of being down under, with the win is still better than not playing at all!

At least there are not a bunch of children piled on top of me after one shouted.

DOG PILE!

Yup, believe it or not! It was a game we played in the midwest.

And no child among us was spared.

I lose. And that's fine by me, because I also win by learning. Straight winners get the prize, but they don't learn anything from the experience. So, in the end, the winners are the real losers.

I start thinking about winning ... then I realize it's not all its cracked up to be.

And losing is not on the menu as an antithetical position.

So there you find yourself Mk, stuck in that spot no one ever wants to be ... between the rock and the hard place.

Could be worse though, at least you're not painted into a corner!

I start thinking about winning ... then I realize it's not all its cracked up to be.

And losing is not on the menu as an antithetical position.

So there you find yourself Mk, stuck in that spot no one ever wants to be ... between the rock and the hard place.

Could be worse though, at least you're not painted into a corner!

Try to imagine being trapped in an endless tunnel for five days.

Now wonder upon wonder, why in the hell would that be of any significances?

Well, bright humanoid structure, you were once a small little seed. A seed with a long silvery tail. You were at a party where there were millions of your kind all waiting for an event that seemed like it would never happen. A water valve opened, water filled the room, every silvery little friend prepared, the pressure built inside the space, and suddenly rushed out a door carrying all the little tiny silvery tailed people.

Some rushed ahead on the front of the surf. Sailing fast and trying to stay in front of the water. Some swam like mad. All of them swishing their tails furiously and fast.

Then all seemed to slow. Movement was harder. Tails swished, and swished. Some found them self in a cavern in the water as it began to slow. Some became befuddled, slowed too much. Other struggled and felt their tails tire. Some kept up never stopping. The one that was last, five days may have passed. Their tail may have felt so much pain they may have stopped. The one who kept up, no matter how much it hurt found themself in a space. Their sensor drew attention to a object. They felt the sudden change in the space. Out of the tunnel into a large cavern. The last swimmer swam and just about the time that swimmer felt they had it made that sense, a dying sense crept in on their little body. And last thing they knew was a sudden jiggle, their tail gave one more wiggle. Almost like a tiny tingle before giving up the last swish.

Then you woke up. Maybe some doctor slapped you on the backside. Maybe they used a suction bulb to clear the fluids from your lungs and nose.

You're here now. So stop crying. Look about, and start living. Dying is just a sense you feel reminding what you felt just before your little silvery seed landed on the planet known as, Planet Ovary.

If you want to spend your life analysing me or anyone else; get a doctorate in psychology. Stop bumming yourself around. Heal thyself Physician!

Heal thyself physician.

Play, until you're about to have all your muscles strained till you're in aching pain, suffer, and heal.

That's the way it has always been.

Play, pain, suffer, and heal.

I heard we build up a tolerance to pain. Actually, I think that's a lot of hogwash. We actually build more muscle and get more brain cells and we become better at tilling the garden, planting and nurturing the seeds, and then ho ho hoing until the garden plants are happy and giving up the berrie, beans, corn etc., etc., etc.. No pain, no gain. Just remember to stop when you feel the burn and learn to do that all the time.

The next day you'll feel better, stronger, have more stamina. And then and then; what a Garden you will be able to grow! :woot:

Woo Hoo!

I

Win!