The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:laugh:

Two campers

camping out

Win

I stopped by Wally Mart to restock my First Aid Kit. I needed some suppositories. I call them bullets, because they look like bullets, I am going to start calling them Butt Bullets from now on.

Someone overheard me and there was a lot of noise while on my way, and along the halls, until I was calmly standing by the Preparation H.

OH! And there was a member of one of the local 1st Peoples Tribe at the entrance sitting in a chair saying Welcome, welcome, and even once he added the name of the store as he greeted customers and handed out standard yellow hospital masks for free to anyone that didn't have one. Talk about staging a sit in! :rolleyes:

Rolling rolling rolling keep those dawgies rolling Raw Hide!

I was going to do some jamming today with a Butt Bullet, only the kind of suppositories don't have any of the ingredient that shrinks clotted little vessels. You know where! Turns out all the Butt Bullets are good for is soothing and greasing up the blow up Doll and I can get grease for that plastic prostitute replacer allot cheaper in the baby diapers section and it's gat vitamin A or D and with Zinc too. For those times for a rash you got. An outdoor Sun one. Or an indoor fun one.

Whatever you do, don't use the grease with Zinc on your babies butt. Zinc has a history of supporting our memory. You could end up raising a child that becomes one of those kind of children nobody likes from putting it on their butt too much for general purposes.

The reason:

They might become a Smart A$$. :laugh: :laugh: Just Joking! Zinc has to be consumed to be able to support our brain to keep our mind memory function from getting dull.

Just wondering if maybe men and women are making sure you wear protective gloves if you use a lot of Baby Diaper Rash grease with Zinc. Or your hands might get smarter and remind you to change the babies diapers when NECESSARY or even revolt and won't do that dirty work anymore. :laugh: Zinc in ointments will not make you smarter. At least I don't think that's why my plastic blow up girlfriend appears to have an expression one her face suggesting she has a headache. :sad: :laugh:

:laugh:

I

Win!

Laura has had wind speeds reported faster than since over a 150 years ago.

I hope niph that you're not camping out that far south in your rolling Tent.

I sympathize with the people in Lousiana and Arkansas today.

I've been where one occurred. The report from a group who were outside heading for base emergency quarters said they saw the eye of the hurricane passing over the base while they were running for cover. It touched down again many miles north of Millington Tennessee.

Seems that hurricane gal lifted her skirts before Memphis. Probably because Elvis was at his Mansion and we know how the ladies love him. LOL