The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well i had a total failure of my psu, anyone have a good make or model, anything with a wattage of 1200.. She's stable for now, but not taking any chances gaming.

:confused:

Oh! Wait! Maybe this his game plan. To sell by not telling anyone he is selling. Just the idea of a 1200 Watt UPS isn't enough though.

I thought we might have found niph's true calling.

Well, there goes any hope that niph would be the next Super salesman. :wallbash:

I found a corsair in stock in our city, so all is good.

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_1938&item_id=085542

Corsair is a good make. Very expensive though, after taxes. Its worth every penny, Wait we don't have a penny here anymore...

I have a modest collection of them if you really need one Niph ... a true steal at only a buck apiece!!

Wasn't it a Corsair that bit the dust on you?

For Paga ...

For Mktavish

Wow how did you know I like that song ? You be reading thoughts an all ?

Since it was Vevo I figured that, this; wasn't of interest...

Wow how did you know I was in the middle of watching all the beatles videos I could find ?

Another thing that perplexes me , is the pseudo science industry. And it's claim that main stream science is having a conspiracy to only hand out science awards to a select few.

As if Dr Evil is so Diabolically in charge.

We know there are sharks with laser beams. But yet he has managed to keep them from us :ohmy:

Never mind we have a Shark , a Laser & some Duct Tape sitting here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60AjI1pIzVQ

For Paga ...

For Mktavish

Wow how did you know I like that song ? You be reading thoughts an all ?

Since it was Vevo I figured that, this; wasn't of interest...

Wow how did you know I was in the middle of watching all the beatles videos I could find ?

Paga is psychic ... he did the same to me (or is it something else ... sort of sounds similar).

He he ... I'm being a meanie tonight Paga. Got my arrow armor on so fire away!!

Another thing that perplexes me , is the pseudo science industry. And it's claim that main stream science is having a conspiracy to only hand out science awards to a select few.

We know there are sharks with laser beams. But yet he has managed to keep them from us :ohmy:

Betcha Red Green never tried that one at the old Possum Lodge!!

- Edit - Just in case you're scratching your head ...

Edited by Striker879

Betcha Red Green never tried that one at the old Possum Lodge!!

- Edit - Just in case you're scratching your head ...

Ah the Red Green show ... me luvs that Canadian based show :)

Err was it just a conspiracy to make people think they were Canadian o_O

I'm not reading your minds. :psyduck: I'm just doing the same things you are since becoming old leaves me with no other choices. :teehee:

Ooh! :teehee: Or maybe I am a radiated child of the Radioactive waste piles dumped in the wilderness by a bunch of Big Apple and New Jersey Nuclear Power Plants so I am real sensitive to vibrations :woot: from around those whom I focus upon :wacko: while they watch their computer cabled televised wondrous memories on cable TV.

I could be an Ionized, :whistling: electrified Radio and Television movie Megalomaniac o_O .

I just turned on the crystal picture projecting lamp with my Harry Potter remote control Wand. I can see whatever is anywhere that is in plain sight.

While I am straining my charismatic mind I see :sweat: Oh! My! Someone is playing the video game from the Movie Frozen 2.

Whose childlike :tongue: elderly mind :kiss: would desire Winter chills in Autumn for Fun? :teehee: