The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/91220131956182.png

I've got two that do this. Mother and son lol :smile:

Mum gets cross with son as she did it first and I love her to pieces, her sons (4 of them) used to be quite standoffish but since they got older they follow me everywhere. Their Mum brings in the biggest leaves and feathers she can find and is very proud of them. Her sons bring in mice, usually still alive and proceed to kill them in the kitchen, when ends up looking like a slaughterhouse by the time I get up in the morning :D

I have 6, used to have 10 but my daughter took 2 and two went to a neighbour down the road :D

I'll start applying to the University I want to go to soon...wish me luck guys, this is going to be difficult.

I'm waiting for the Admission Team to email me again so I can start.

If I can offer some advice...

The first year is generally boring as all hell. Like, terribly. It will probably be cool for the first two weeks, but then it will be dreadful. They will teach you boring stuff (probably stuff you already know) and they will be very picky with your work. You will have dreams about calling in airstrikes on the university...

Well, that's my experience anyway. :P

Mum gets cross with son as she did it first and I love her to pieces, her sons (4 of them) used to be quite standoffish but since they got older they follow me everywhere. Their Mum brings in the biggest leaves and feathers she can find and is very proud of them. Her sons bring in mice, usually still alive and proceed to kill them in the kitchen, when ends up looking like a slaughterhouse by the time I get up in the morning :D

No doubt after an hour or so of torture. :P

I think cats have a tendency to make things as excruciating as possible for their victims...

Am I just a big girl or is Dead Space really hard? I managed to get pretty far I think, like chapter 6 but not before dying more times than any other game and now I cant get past a bit where loads of monsters ambush me and rip a new arsehole. I have to keep stop playing now and again because dying this often is really shameful :facepalm:

Apparently girls suck at playing video games. I passed chapter 6 on a shonky port and it wasn't hard, just a shonky port.

Am I just a big girl or is Dead Space really hard? I managed to get pretty far I think, like chapter 6 but not before dying more times than any other game and now I cant get past a bit where loads of monsters ambush me and rip a new arsehole. I have to keep stop playing now and again because dying this often is really shameful :facepalm:

tip exploit the save locations, and conserve ammo, and walk with caution, its the only game where the ai literally catches you off guard, but if you play it right the pay off is rewarding. I have beaten dead space 1 on ultimate hard difficulty and it was the best gaming experience i had in a long while.

Edited by Thor.