The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If it gets bad, see a doctor-antibiotics make a huge difference against these bloody things.

Not looking forward to work tomorrow-being the boss(or in my case leftenant-manager) sounds fun, but it's a very hard job if you intend to take it seriously like I do. You occasionally end up as judge, jury and executioner to someone's career, and I've got to spend tomorrow sorting out a guy who's made a total hash of his brief employment(but is intellectually impaired) and another one who let the first work unsupervised resulting in him ending up breaking a $10,000 machine. It's going to be long, tedious, and in most likelihood I'm going to be paid a great deal of money to sack two people who make a great deal less than I do yet do more work.

I hope you don't mind me stealing your signature, Iv000. :tongue:

Not at all, I upgraded mine a tad :tongue:

and

I'm devastated. Mum and Dad are getting divorced. I can't believe it.

What.

I hate hearing things like that.

Look dude, if you want to talk or anything really I'm always here. You can PM me on the Nexus or just message me on Steam, I'm almost always online. Mine aren't divorced but it's pretty much the same thing, just that they live in the same house. I haven't seen them being nice to one another in years since I can remember. I'm just saying, not comparing it to anyone's situation, just saying I kinda have a bit of experience with such stuff, and we're the same age you and me so you know.

Anyway, hang in there, you can always talk to me if you need it :smile:

Yep, thanks Ivan. I will do just that if I need to. :smile:

No worries.

I know I'm not the most stable or most normal/sane person but I'm trying to contribute to less world suck.

Besides, you're a nice guy you deserve it.

every game i have finished to completion, enough said.

Can't simply say the best game, because they are all good.

Right now gta v, it actually was voted the best game ever made.

Edited by Thor.

Heres a question for everybody: What was the best video game you have ever played?

Too hard, I played too many games to death to determine which was ultimately the best.

Silent Hill 2 is up there, and got me playing enough to get every single ending including the dog and alien ones.

Actually now I think about it I did the same for all of them up to 4, unlocking everything and trying all difficulties. It sure was a simpler time time before achievements and modding wasn't it? :D

Edited by Ironman5000

every game i have finished to completion, enough said.

Can't simply say the best game, because they are all good.

Right now gta v, it actually was voted the best game ever made.

I dont see how it could be the best game ever made. I didnt even really like the old ones. I just ran from the cops until I got caught and then started over. Needless to say it got old pretty quick. I have no desire to play as a gangster in a video game.