The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Now where did I leave my extra set of clones?

They were in my kitchen, eating my cookies. Not anymore though, now they're tied up in my basement waiting to be shipped to a Siberian prison camp.

Croatia is at the top when it comes to software piracy in Europe, 99% of stuff on Croatian software market is pirated. Well, at least we're first in something :biggrin:

Great, we're always first when it comes to bad stuff.

This piracy thing is driving me nuts, my friends are making fun of me because I'm buying games and not pirating them. FFS, what the hell is going on over here? :facepalm:

Croatia is at the top when it comes to software piracy in Europe, 99% of stuff on Croatian software market is pirated. Well, at least we're first in something :biggrin:

Great, we're always first when it comes to bad stuff.

This piracy thing is driving me nuts, my friends are making fun of me because I'm buying games and not pirating them. FFS, what the hell is going on over here? :facepalm:

That happens everywhere :D

Summary of genuine conversation(s) shortened for ease:

ME: "I just got xxxxxxxx"

FRIEND: "Why didn't you just torrent it?"

ME: "Uhhh 'cos I want it to work and not riddle my machine with trojans? How many times have you had to reinstall your entire system from scratch in the last year?"

FRIEND: "Only 3, but that was because....."

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

WinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinning

WinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinningWinning

:dance:

"Thanks for the heads-up! Just bought FO3 for my girlfriend's laptop. Only € 5."

But it's only $4.99USD. I thought the Euro was worth more USD.

I win.

The prices are somewhat random, it's not necessarily just a matter of currency conversion.... e.g Borderlands and Borderlands GOTY were both the same price in £'s the other day, but in euros GOTY edition was more than the regular edition....

And then there's local randomness like sales tax to possibly factor in...

@ashkan33 Fixed up a guy's bike and he gifted me the game through Steam. Should've just take the money, the game just isn't worth it :facepalm:

@Iv000 This is Balkans, enough said :biggrin:

"Thanks for the heads-up! Just bought FO3 for my girlfriend's laptop. Only € 5."

But it's only $4.99USD. I thought the Euro was worth more USD.

I win.

Okay, okay. It was €4.99. Sheesh :biggrin: