The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've got a big spear in my room and it's starting to deteriorate from lack of use. I think I need to clean it and polish it so I can penetrate things without guilt.

Okay, okay, I purposely wrote it like that for kicks and giggles. :P

I do have a spear in my room though - black palm. Used for hunting pigs if you're a maniac.

My boyfriend is visiting me tomorrow and I'm excited, nervous, in love and 20 other emotions that I didn't recognize yet.

It's the first time I'll get to hold hands with someone or kiss someone or ANYTHING with someone t-t He's staying for two weeks and we're serious about our relationship so his visit will determine whether we're good for each other for the future.

If anyone wants to give me advice (please do I'm not sure what to do on a first date with a guy I know for months already) feel free to because I won't be on the nexus for about 2 weeks starting tomorrow. (Maybe I'll peek)

Wish us luck :ohdear:

I used to use a Remington 870 shotgun for hunting but I sold it, my sidearm, and handed in my gun licence recently and went back to archery. I mean, you hit a boar in the eye with a firearm, it's the firearm. Not you. You hit a boar's eye with a bow, it's 70/30 in the bow's favour. Good shortbows can fire an arrow at a similar velocity to a .22 handgun, and they do much better tissue damage-plus the ammo's reusable, and you're carrying waaay less weight around. I can recommend a shortbow if you ever want something new for hunting; people overlook them in America because they don't go Bang! and you actually have to aim(and because Americans are unfit and can't handle 180 pounds of draw force :P) but I find the high-tech "SSSSSSSTHWACK" of my X-Force 180 far more endearing than my .45 Browning ever did.

X-Force shortbow. Light as a feather, will kill anything a .22 will, and those eccentric cams mean it's as easy as anything to draw.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dqOhxeRdmSw/TlEq2lxlq-I/AAAAAAAAADU/9U67BmE-OPM/s1600/129074693451.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

Nice! Yeah I used to own a compound bow a few years ago but I can't remember what happened to it. It was a load of fun. :)

I think I shall add cane toads to that list of yours there haha. :P

What I'd like is a sword from http://www.angelsword.com/. That would be my precious. Argh, so many good weapons around the place... must add this to collection...

Posted the pilot for my first short story today. Right now I don't think I'll be following up on it; traffic is dismally low in that part of the site, and unfortunately 1-2 fans isn't enough to justify me spending hours transcribing it.

Edited by Vindekarr