The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This is awesome, i'm going to visit my mum today and she is a real tech noob so I might have the set that as the homepage to freak her out, i'll tell her she broke the internet and she would believe me :laugh:

EDIT: The search works too and they fall down as well! That's my entertainment sorted for the day :thumbsup:

Edited by Ironman5000

I have to agree that the Dual-Shock controllers are a bit small, but after having used that and then trying to use my Xbox controller again I felt really uncomfortable. Within like ten minutes my middle and ring finger felt restless almost. The Xbox controller lacks the flat almost perfectly sized area where my fingers sit on the DS. Also, I hate the D-Pad on the Xbox controller. I swear it's the stupidest idea ever to stick them all together into one larger button.

I do love the new DS. Even more so in comparison to the next Xbox controller. The touchpad and light bar and new stuff on the DS seem interesting.

I haven't read much about the Xbox One's controller, so I can't really say anything other than I think it's meh in looks (and it has that nasty slick plastic that always looks dirty) and that they are still dumb for leaving the D-pad as mostly one whole thing, it will probably be better than the old one though. Although I did just look some more and have to say it was smart to INSET THE MIC PLUGIN SO IT DOESN'T SHOCK YOU WHEN YOU DON'T USE A MIC. And I read and if what is said about the rumble is true that's cool. That it can pulse and stuff with like a car engine starting.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/06/25/ps4-xbox-one-controllers_0.jpg

But lol, who the hell plans on getting an Xbox One?! :laugh:

Granted, I will miss some of the exclusives but I don't know if the two or three games I'll miss will be worth it. I don't really like the way the Xbox One looks, not to mention I think they really blew it with some of the changes. Not that I'll be getting a PS4 anytime soon, considering I just got a PS3 close to the start of this year. I couldn't stand not trying the PS exclusives I thought looked interesting any longer. Plus the original PS was like the first console I ever had. Childhood memories reside with Sony (And Nintendo... And a few PC games...). I never had an original Xbox.

I prefer the ps3 controller to tell you the truth. :mellow:

Edited by Thor.

You people and your slightly non-ergonomic controllers. I've been using a SNES recently and I had forgotten the thumb-destroying torture that playing with only a D-pad is.

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/SNES-Controller.jpeg

(It really makes me appreciate the weird mutant Nintendo 64 controller!)

I have to agree that the Dual-Shock controllers are a bit small, but after having used that and then trying to use my Xbox controller again I felt really uncomfortable. Within like ten minutes my middle and ring finger felt restless almost. The Xbox controller lacks the flat almost perfectly sized area where my fingers sit on the DS. Also, I hate the D-Pad on the Xbox controller. I swear it's the stupidest idea ever to stick them all together into one larger button.

I do love the new DS. Even more so in comparison to the next Xbox controller. The touchpad and light bar and new stuff on the DS seem interesting.

I haven't read much about the Xbox One's controller, so I can't really say anything other than I think it's meh in looks (and it has that nasty slick plastic that always looks dirty) and that they are still dumb for leaving the D-pad as mostly one whole thing, it will probably be better than the old one though. Although I did just look some more and have to say it was smart to INSET THE MIC PLUGIN SO IT DOESN'T SHOCK YOU WHEN YOU DON'T USE A MIC. And I read and if what is said about the rumble is true that's cool. That it can pulse and stuff with like a car engine starting.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/06/25/ps4-xbox-one-controllers_0.jpg

But lol, who the hell plans on getting an Xbox One?! :laugh:

Granted, I will miss some of the exclusives but I don't know if the two or three games I'll miss will be worth it. I don't really like the way the Xbox One looks, not to mention I think they really blew it with some of the changes. Not that I'll be getting a PS4 anytime soon, considering I just got a PS3 close to the start of this year. I couldn't stand not trying the PS exclusives I thought looked interesting any longer. Plus the original PS was like the first console I ever had. Childhood memories reside with Sony (And Nintendo... And a few PC games...). I never had an original Xbox.

I prefer the ps3 controller to tell you the truth. :mellow:

I prefer joystickshttp://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mk61tA7bRkOSQ71bHGHJzYw.jpg