The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have a Croatian test in less than an hour and a half, and I don't know a damn thing. I rock in English and flop in Croatian, and Croatian is my native language. *sigh* I hate tests, there's never a test regarding something I actually know. :facepalm:

I have a Croatian test in less than an hour and a half, and I don't know a damn thing. I rock in English and flop in Croatian, and Croatian is my native language. *sigh* I hate tests, there's never a test regarding something I actually know. :facepalm:

At least it's nice to know that I'm not the only one.

I have a Croatian test tomorrow, I usually get a 2 if I'm lucky, even if I study for hours.

English? Lol. No study instant 100%

You're still better off than I am. I can read and write fine in two other languages, understand them fine, but have issues speaking them. The problem is my accent and Australian speaking habits just aren't compatible with either language, and so whenever I speak them I inevitably speak too slowly, and my voice tends to be too low and growling. It's an issue quite a few other people I know have as well, knowing how to speak but being unable to get their tongues around the words. It's probably worse for other people as well, considering I have a lighter accent than most, given one of my parents is English rather than Australian, giving me a more English than usual accent(though still gruff, growling and slow-spoken)

Edited by Vindekarr