The last poster wins

TheCalliton

They don't do anything bad yet in the vanilla game. It was a mod we were using that caused the problem, it was a "speculative" mod that added basic mockups of planned features. The Borderlands-esque gore-splosion was to do with the Nexus' wonderful blood mod. IMO Starbound is unplayable without it.

Still, all isn't lost. Haribo candy company makes these great Gummy Bears with a nasty little sting in the tail. The sugar-replacement Haribo uses gets mildly toxic at high enough doses; a handful or two is enough. The toxicity induces stomach-cramps, explosive(red) diarrhoea, (red) vomiting, muscle spasms and dizziness. These gummy bears are literally the only Class-A biotoxin you can buy off the shelf; if you really hate somebody and want to cause them permanent psychological harm within the bounds of the law, give them these.

I've actually witnessed the effects of Haribo sugar-free poison in person; a colleague of mine was given some at christmas by some psychopath, and clearly hadn't heard the stories. She guzzled the whole pack over the afternoon, and well, it was ugly. ]She ended up passed-out on the floor in a lake of red vomit. Eventually had to get a doctor; it was that bad. A whole pound at once is extremely unwise. It's right up there with tasering yourself for both shear stupidity and ability to inflict pain without permanent harm.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sMDDCJhTL._SY300_.jpg

They look so sweet and innocent.

They turn your guts inside-out.

Also, Billyro I started playing that Dragon Age game yesterday (or maybe the day before) and I have 5 gold people (four since I my warden ate one) and my big guy is a red. :tongue:

... big guy is a red. :tongue:

... a red.

... A RED.

DHASOIDIHDOIAXCWPOICJPWPO!!! :wallbash:

This game is evil, I'm telling you! It likes tormenting me!

Heh, nah. I'm not too worried. My gold guys are all about level 20, so they're about as strong as level 5 red guys by now. Still, I am a little bit jealous. :tongue:

Apparently if I touch the battle thing it decides I should be fighting people who are more than double my level now.

Yeah, I think it does that to everyone once they get enough trophies. Around 500+ and it'll always put you against high people. I haven't played it in a few days, but I think I'm about level 15. Most of the time, I just click "next" until I find someone who looks weak enough to destroy. :yes:

And on that bombshell, it is time for me to sleep. Goodnight!

Ah. I wasn't sure since I hadn't really played since this last update. Supposedly blood is also going to be re-implemented as an option (if I remember right that is... they already had something like Terraria but removed it to be family friendly or something like that).

And my brother mentioned something about those gummy bears the other day. I didn't believe him when he said it. Not that I feel bad, because he reads a lot of s#*! that isn't true so normally I just think anything that comes flying out of his mouth is something stupid.
I'm like level 6 or 7 and it keeps suggesting people around level 18. Finally found someone one level lower than me and I lose. Badly. :facepalm:
Goodnight billyro!

I was reading the Amazon reviews for those gummy bears a few weeks ago. Some of them are straight-up works of art.

I also looked into where they're now sold. I found that a local candy store has them in stock for about ten dollars a pound... But I don't have enough enemies to get rid of a whole pound of them.

The sugar-replacement Haribo uses gets mildly toxic at high enough doses; a handful or two is enough. The toxicity induces stomach-cramps, explosive(red) diarrhoea, (red) vomiting, muscle spasms and dizziness. These gummy bears are literally the only Class-A biotoxin you can buy off the shelf; if you really hate somebody and want to cause them permanent psychological harm within the bounds of the law, give them these.

My mother in law really loves munching on gummy bears from my bowl each time she comes around, maybe I'll just add a bag of those into the mix... :devil:

We are getting are place ready for sale, so we have painters coming in today to asses the situation. So i probably wont have a connections for a good 24hour period. Painting is annoying at best, but it has to be done, the furniture all have to be centred so the painter could work, that means tv and everything off the wall. Its no easy task, that Sharp Aqous is not a light weight, ways a metric tun, including the wall mount.

I'm very excited where i am moving :D.

Edited by Thor.

The other day I went to a restaurant and I got a bowl of soup.

So I said to the waiter: "Waiter, come taste the soup."

The waiter says: "Is there something wrong with the soup?"

Me: Just taste the soup.

Waiter: Is the soup too hot?

Me: Will you taste the soup!

Waiter: Is the soup too cold?

Me: Will you just taste the soup!

Waiter: Alright, I'll taste the soup. Where's the spoon?

Me: Aha.