The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I had an odd dream about a mirror last night. I don't remember exactly what, but I do remember it was the middle of the night and I was looking in my bathroom mirror and something was wrong with my eyes I think.
And I also had a dream that I was frantically scrubbing something off of my jeans, and I was crying.

I have weird dreams.

I have dreams that get so complex, scenarios. That some of them could be turned into a book or a movie. Sometimes the dreams actually have a ending, then my mind wakes up.

My Dreams how would you like to pronounce it AWESOMENESS!!

Edited by Thor.

http://www.affiliatebible.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/wise.jpg

I had an odd dream about a mirror last night. I don't remember exactly what, but I do remember it was the middle of the night and I was looking in my bathroom mirror and something was wrong with my eyes I think.

And I also had a dream that I was frantically scrubbing something off of my jeans, and I was crying.

I have weird dreams.

I woke up about 20 minutes ago, and I had a pretty cool dream.

It started off pretty weird, but it goes cooler towards the end: I started off at a tennis court, and I was interfering with an important game by stealing the ball and doing stupid stuff with it. I then went off to the side and sat down and watched some replay cameras, where I saw myself doing a massive dive in order to get one of the balls in the centre of the court, but I fell badly and hit my head. Then I was thinking, "did I get knocked unconscious and just woke up again?"

All of a sudden there were a lot of people who invaded the court (which had now somehow turned into some kind of interrogation room) and I don't know why, but I was like a secret agent who subdued some of the people (who were bad guys). So me and my buddies tied them up and started interrogating them (I can't remember what it was about) and the baddies were giving sly, confident answers, and one of them stood up and I pushed him back so fiercely that he fell backwards over his chair. The whole room was quiet and they were looking at the guy, and he grumbled and got back to his seat (and for some reason I said sorry to him... just habit I guess).

The interrogation went on for about another minute when they said something that just set all us agents off and all of a sudden we were in a big battle. The bad guys started swarming me but I was absolutely obliterating them, like, they stood no chance at all. It was awesome, cos I was like taking down two people at a time, simultaneously and moving onto the next one (it all looked so fluent in my dream, but I don't think I could ever fight that good in real life) and I despatched about 6 guys when one enemy appeared at the door with a gun. He pointed the gun at me but for some reason I had my own gun, with which I swung around and hit the guy in the nuts with. I dunno why I didn't shoot him, but at least he was defeated.

That's pretty much all I can remember, but it was so awesome being that powerful in my dream. Now that I think about it, I remembered quite a lot about that dream. Most of the time I forget almost all of it, but I can remember a good chunk of this one.

Also,

Edited by billyro

My dreams are like watching a movie, but you are in control. I had so many perspective dreams, like you are the character of a movie, and you have free rain about what the outcome may be.

lol I wish my dreams were cool like that! Mine always seem to be creepy or just weird.

My dreams are like watching a movie, but you are in control. I had so many perspective dreams, like you are the character of a movie, and you have free rain about what the outcome may be.

This is how a lot of mine are. Well actually not that I have control over them (unless I'm having a bad dream where I am myself and then somehow I actually realize I'm dreaming and try to talk/yell, and I normally can't, and squeeze my eyes shut really hard to wake up... which is weird), but that I have a lot that are kind of like movies. Watching things happening to other people, but not really being directly involved. Although sometimes it seems like I remember my dreams switching between seeing someone else from a kind of omniscient view to seeing directly through the eyes of someone/me.

Edited by K00L

Noteworthy day in Australian history today, the 100th ever Victoria Cross medal was awarded. The VC is our highest military honour; vaguely analogous to the Medal of Honour or Iron Cross. The medal was awarded posthumously to Cpl. Cameron Baird, an Australian commando who was killed in Afghan mid last year. He died drawing fire onto himself to save his team; exactly the sort of selfless heroism the VC was commissioned to celebrate.

http://www.qm.qld.gov.au/Events%2Band%2BExhibitions/Exhibitions/2010/10/~/media/DD8C1B2B820A48D3A7836AA3F3A186EA.jpg