The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh no, now you're getting sick too! :confused: Why is the whole world sick at the moment?

Yeah, some people just don't get it. Or maybe their brains get lost in their own skulls.

EDIT: If anyone hasn't seen this yet...

Just so you all know, once this game is released, you probably won't see me for a few weeks.

Yeah, the weather gets really, really nice and I guess whatever my brother brought home from school decided to get me sick.

And I missed that trailer. I saw somewhere that there was a new one but never watched it, totally forgot, thank you.

I'll probably disappear for a while when it's released as well.

I'll be gone soon, too. ESO, Dark Souls 2, and the official launch version of Assetto Corsa will all soon be demanding my total attention. Plus I'm spending the long-weekend on holiday in Melbourne, which means I won't be around Friday-Monday.

Dark Souls 2 yay! I'll have to go pick that up today. Seems like a good sick day game. :laugh:

There are just too many awesome games coming out this year. I think all of us will have periods where we simply aren't here... :tongue:

Speaking of new games, I checked out Destiny for the first time today. I never really looked into it, but it seems like it will be a really good game. I added it to my already extensive list of games to get. :D

Yes, and too many comments I want to quote to reply to. :tongue:

Destiny does look pretty fun.

Edited by K00L

The game itself isn't for everyone, but I'd really like to see more games take up Assetto Corsa's development system. It's worked outstandingly well here, and created both a brilliant game and a fanatically loyal fanbase-in only four months. I'd like to see how it works in other genres: players testing the game, and then being allowed to vote on the game's design direction. I don't know if it would work as well, since AC was already fully mechanically functional before Early Access began, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

According to Yahoo I live in the eighth most miserable state in the US. Because of emotional health. Apparently people here don't laugh or smile.

http://homes.yahoo.com/photos/the-nation-s-most-miserable-states-1394413543-slideshow/

WOW such a grim look of life, and true though, those countries have some of the worst living conditions.

===

Why didn't i think of this before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-HDMI-Splitter-Box-High-Speed-Full-HD-1X4-4-Port-Hub-Repeater-v-1-4-3D-1080p-/281210603961?pt=US_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item41797549b9

Does anyone know of a really small pc monitor that supports hdmi in. I meant the smallest. Or tv, roughly the size of a camera or something. May be a cheat work around from the awful handshake video audio streaming that hdmi has, you can't use one or the other. I might just cough up some $ to buy a better hd receiver that supports analog sound card in. Whatever that multi coloured cord name is, even my friend has no clue what its called, and he owns a pc store lol.

ALSO this :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/f2o2ll.jpg

Edited by Thor.

If I even think about new games I'll start feeling guilty.

Jebena matura ._.

I still haven't finished Dark Souls, better yet, I still haven't passed the first few levels on Dark Souls.

Dark Souls 2? LOL, give me 4 years and I'll be done with it.

The only game that I'm waiting for is Watch Dogs, because open world hacker. (ofc I'm waiting for Witcher 3, Inquisition and others, but I don't even have time to be excited about those right now)

Edited by Iv000

Dark Souls 2? LOL, give me 4 years and I'll be done with it.

The only game that I'm waiting for is Watch Dogs, because open world hacker. (ofc I'm waiting for Witcher 3, Inquisition and others, but I don't even have time to be excited about those right now)

It's supposed to be more beginner friendly. I don't know if that's true, because it's not too hard for me but I assume it's because Dark Souls wasn't too hard after playing it for a while.

There are too many games coming out this year that actually seem interesting.

Oh and I just played Dark Souls II. I got pissed off not because it's hard, but because my characters keep getting screwed up. My first guy lost his beard and his hair changed (three hours in and I deleted him). He also looked about ten years younger than I made him. The second person I made I accidentally chose a weird body so I threw him out. Third person I made was a female. I accidentally gave her a slightly masculine name, but decided it could have been a nickname. Caught up to where my first guy was very quickly, and then I noticed something odd. Her voice sounded... off. Later I decided to remove her shirt. Sure enough, she no longer was a woman. But she/he still had female hair, and a face that was very, very similar if not exactly the same to the one I gave her.

So yeah.... I'll have to start a new character again.

Well damnit... Who the hell does that!? Found out what happened (to both my characters), if you plan on getting it I won't tell you so you can be horrified when you accidentally do this:

There's a coffin beached on a shoreline close to the beginning... You climb inside and apparently it changes your gender. Seriously? WHY?

Edited by K00L

So... Dark Souls 2 is super glitchy? What do they do in development and testing? Sit in a circle and eat hot-cross buns?

Anyway, today I have been tasked with cleaning all the windows. It wouldn't be too bad if there weren't mosquitoes and midges to attack me. The midges are the worst because they leave big, itchy bumps on the skin, and they're so small you can hardly see them.