The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It is. At the next full moon you will... Transform! Hunt prey and eat human flesh! Just like the Huntsman of princes, and the Father of Manbeasts intended. :tongue:

I always knew the Elder Scrolls games/books were actually historical documents. :laugh:

Oh my god I love elephants. I just watched one playing with a Samsung Galaxy Note (doing better than my grandma with technology) and then one painting. It actually made me kind of sad.

I'm without words, sort of right now. arrghhh noo the noble monsteerr!!!.... eeaaarrr.. Nothingness comes fourth the wits that has thou forgotten the. :blink:

Edited by Thor.

Oh my god I love elephants. I just watched one playing with a Samsung Galaxy Note (doing better than my grandma with technology) and then one painting. It actually made me kind of sad.

Elephants are awesome. Did you know that wild elephants would live longer if they had more sets of teeth? Just my random fact for the day.

Elephants are awesome. Did you know that wild elephants would live longer if they had more sets of teeth? Just my random fact for the day.

That is such a weird random fact, I did not know that. :laugh:

Lol yeah, but they need to chew their food. :tongue:

Also, Gurthang from Middle Earth, anyone?

http://puu.sh/7RMA1.jpg

Texturing this thing is going to be hard, though. There are so many intricate details and designs...

EDIT: Yep. Texturing this sword sucks. :P

Edited by billyro