The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That pagafyr does have a way with words, i think he pulled a fast april fools prank, in his ways of twisting words to make you think it was a prank or it wasn't directed at you but???? :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

he's a genius when it comes to things like that.

Nope it was not a april fools prank, sighs of releaf :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

I got absolutely nothing done at work today. Some fool installed Goat Simulator on one of the PCs and everybody was queing up to play it. It's a terrific little game, absolute insanity of the best sort. GTA V has absolutely nothing on it as a sandbox, nor had I imagined a goat could be simulated so realistically.

I just bought goat simulator. GOAT SIMULATOR!!

Also another game i highly recommend. It has fantastic graphics, comparable to far cry 3, maybe even a tad better.

This was next gen before next gen, next was no excuse really for games like this. Came out 2010. To this day even Next gen is struggling to have decent graphics, and they said graphics doesn't matter lol. Story and game play, and graphics do though.

Edited by Thor.

You guys are no fun, even when I post boobs you just remain silent.

I'll just keep posting hairy butts then since nobody likes boobs ^^ being straight is boring so I'm gay again.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-03/enhanced/webdr03/21/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-25294-1395421890-12.gif

Because that's how sexuality works. :yes:

Edited by Iv000

Okay that pushing the boundaries of the rules in my opinion, please take that off.. Disturbing as it is.

very disturbing, we need more partially covered boobs.

Edited by Thor.

very disturbing, we need more partially covered boobs.

Hahaha, so the boobs I posted last page weren't disturbing but this is? :laugh:

You can't be more double standard than that, there, I put it in a spoiler so you don't have nightmares of the scary male anatomy.

I got absolutely nothing done at work today. Some fool installed Goat Simulator on one of the PCs and everybody was queing up to play it. It's a terrific little game, absolute insanity of the best sort. GTA V has absolutely nothing on it as a sandbox, nor had I imagined a goat could be simulated so realistically.

lol I was going to buy that because it seemed like it would be hilarious, now I guess I will have to some time.

I put it in a spoiler so you don't have nightmares of the scary male anatomy.

:laugh:

lol I was going to buy that because it seemed like it would be hilarious, now I guess I will have to some time.

Don't go in expecting a full game; it's $10 for a reason. That being said, you do get a lot more than $10 worth of comedy for your money; this game will make you howl with laughter atleast once while you're playing it.

The secret to Goat Simulator's success, is the utter insanity of it. You're a goat. You do Goat Stuff. What "goat stuff" entails is completely up to you. If that's walking around in a field bleating and eating cabbages, then that's what you do. If that's sacrificing five virgins to Satan in order to unlock the Demon Goat playable class, that's Goat Stuff too.

One thing the game doesn't mention on the box, is the Class System. There's a lot more than one sort of goat; the grey goat you get at the beginning is just the tip of the goatberg. Each new Goat species contributes something new, and the "endgame" goats really have a lot to offer. What's more, while you choose your starting Class, you can collect all the classes as you explore the open world, eventually becoming the Ubergoat-ALL the goats and their powers, combined into one flaming black obscenity from the depths of hell.

The only warning I would give, is to never cross-class the Bullygoat and Tall Goat. The result causes a graphical glitch, resulting in an abhorrent, mutated alien-looking obscenity with patchy fur, impossibly thin spider-limbs and a freakish abomination for a head.

Edited by Vindekarr

being straight is boring so I'm gay again.

Any chance this could change your mind? (hopes an image this huge doesn't get broken)

http://xn--80aqafcrtq.cc/img/8/9/6/89638.jpg