The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The real question is what it is like in HD, i can play anything that throws at it, when it comes to movies and blu ray. i wonder how well it stacks up in HD.

Are you seriously lacking the two required brain cells to rub together in order to make a logical conclusion, or are you just deliberately trying to piss me the f*** off? I'm leaning towards the latter.

*sigh* You guys should do a pissing contest someday. Preferably the kind that involves electric fences. See who gets most volts per second as opposed to frames per second or whatever...

Wouldn't mind connecting Thor to an electric fence. I'm exhausted but can't sleep so I use this place to relax a bit before I have to go mix milk/change diaper/put her to sleep and listen to crying again. But then I get here and see Thor talking about things so wrong it makes my eyes bleed, so I have to respond or I'll go mad.

Problem is - logical reasoning is something his brain doesn't compute. So after five times of me repeating the same damn thing over and over again I just want to strangle him through the screen. Right now I'm imagining tying him up and bashing him upside the head with a 9800GT, and it feels good.

I really need to find a way to be calm again, can't meditate when I'm tired and coffee just makes it worse, but I need coffee to stay awake. Damn it.

Yeah, well I don't wanna cause conflicts, but this pointless arguing is getting really tiring.

You'll never ever agree with one another on anything at all involving computers at all, so why even bother getting into pointless discussions about these things at all?

Sometimes it's better to just agree to disagree? Goes for both of you I'd say.

I also still have a couple of 9600GT's laying around, so I can bash both of your heads in when needed. :tongue:

Anyway; http://thebrigade.thechive.com/2011/04/06/uniforms-vs-models-in-high-res-27-hq-photos/

Ugh. My brother just got home and is already acting like a dick.

G'day everyone.

The cyclone caused quite a bit of damage and we've had no power since Saturday (and it won't be back on until Thursday - I'm using the internet at my uncle's place so that's why I'm here). A lot of power lines are down and we were stranded because some fell down in front of our driveway, but none of us died so it's ok. :P

So yeah, I probably won't be on for a few more days (and we've still gotta clean up all the trees and stuff).