The last poster wins

TheCalliton

back to Minecraff, found the end again. its easy if you know where to look on the seed itself. Its randomly generated but its always in the same general area.

Hello, tired, and awake. Worst feeling ever.

Most interesting part of minecraft.

Always looking for better designs. If you think building in 2d is hard, 3 dimensional is much harder.

Edited by Thor.

I was always rather confused as to how people can have 0 posts...

Forum games section doesn't increase your post count. And posting a new topic just increases one's topic count instead of one's post count. Still looks kinda odd though.

I am really impressed with the Helgen Rebuilt mod. At first I was a little bit sceptical but it has such good quality, you'd think it was a part of the vanilla game. And the voice acting is some of the best I've heard from a mod.

Yep, pretty darn good. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I can't sleep and i have a dentist appointment today grrr, one partial day i have off and this happens, even if its a dentist appointment.

I was looking forward to the extra sleep to, siiiiggghhh!!!!/

I am really impressed with the Helgen Rebuilt mod. At first I was a little bit sceptical but it has such good quality, you'd think it was a part of the vanilla game. And the voice acting is some of the best I've heard from a mod.

Yep, pretty darn good. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I tried that mod once but the quest wasn't starting/updating properly for me, maybe because I had alternate start installed but there's no way i'm getting rid of that. Does look cool though