The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am really impressed with the Helgen Rebuilt mod. At first I was a little bit sceptical but it has such good quality, you'd think it was a part of the vanilla game. And the voice acting is some of the best I've heard from a mod.

Yep, pretty darn good. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I tried that mod once but the quest wasn't starting/updating properly for me, maybe because I had alternate start installed but there's no way i'm getting rid of that. Does look cool though

I'm using Alternate Start too, and I didn't have any issues. Did you read the book that gets added to your inventory? That's what starts the quest up proper.

So I accidentally went to the wrong literature class today and didn't notice the entire time. Did my assignment for the day, walked out, and then realized that there was, oddly enough, a whole hour before my next class.

I am really impressed with the Helgen Rebuilt mod. At first I was a little bit sceptical but it has such good quality, you'd think it was a part of the vanilla game. And the voice acting is some of the best I've heard from a mod.

Yep, pretty darn good. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I tried that mod once but the quest wasn't starting/updating properly for me, maybe because I had alternate start installed but there's no way i'm getting rid of that. Does look cool though

I'm using Alternate Start too, and I didn't have any issues. Did you read the book that gets added to your inventory? That's what starts the quest up proper.

I don't think there was one but I did download it as soon as it hit the hot files, so no doubt it's been updated with improvements since then so might try it again

True fact, the myth is the hero helgen is actually me the Mad god of insanity, but whose going to argue with Sheogorath, not me. I mean the older me before the whole hero invading shivering isles thing,

in this clip he even mentions that little incident.

Spoiler

Oooooctooooobeeerrrrr ssseeeevvveeennnnntthhhhh....

Okay give me a few minutes. :tongue:

Oooooctooooobeeerrrrr ssseeeevvveeennnnntthhhhh....

I watched that just before, and holy crap, I need this game in my life! I haven't been this excited for a game since Skyrim's announcement.

... I know, deep down, that this game will be my favourite game of all time.

Edited by billyro