The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Any idea if its coming to ps4, even if its ea, thing is this new gen is lacking in games that push the systems to their limit. Watch Dogs and the crew. The crew to me had some of the best graphics in my opinion.

Watch Dogs pc

the crew for ps4

the new Dragon age ps4.

ps4 the division.

pc Project cars, and ps4 versions.

Edited by Thor.

I liked Mass Effect 3 as well. The ending wasn't that bad, and the rest of the game is absolutely stunning. Some people don't understand that... :sleep:

Also, I'm getting a little bit annoyed by those people who keep saying, "I hope this is better than DA2", and "I don't trust this game after DA2", and "don't screw this up like DA2, Bioware." It's stupid how thick people are. Also, I think Dragon Age 2 was a good game - I enjoyed it thoroughly and played through it about 5 times. Sure, it didn't have the magnitude of Origins, but it was still a great game.

Lol yeah, I need a new computer as well. This laptop will probably be able to run it on low, but nothing higher than that. :tongue:

Hmm, Bound by Flame can finally be pre-ordered on Steam. I'm a little bit concerned about the sudden price drop, though; what if that means the game had to be stripped down or something?

Oh well, I'll still be getting it. It looks like fun and $33 is still adequate for a game, I reckon. :yes:

That's exactly how I feel. The endings were a bit disappointing (though fitting in my opinion) but not enough to earn the hatred the entire game receives.

I've seen those kinds of comments on everything I look at about Dragon Age, and also agree with you on this. Dragon Age 2 was different, it was more character focused rather than the focus on an epic tale spanning a whole country, and I think that's a big reason people don't like it. I don't like the maps being reused so much, but it's not that big of a deal honestly. The combat I know is something else I see people complain about, but I liked it (I also enjoy the type of combat in Origins).

I'll probably be getting Bound by Flame sometime, I've been watching it since you mentioned it a while ago, but that probably wouldn't do to well on my laptop either. :laugh:

So I just ate a sandwich, and before you laugh because that's a really random statement let me finish the story. The other day (actually like three weeks ago, but whatever) I got a toasted sandwich thing that looked really good in this truck stop restaurant. It had horseradish, which was one reason I picked it (I remember liking it). Anyway, the sandwich I ordered was good. A few days after that my mom and I went to the store and she saw some horseradish and decided to buy it for my grandma. Well, it's been sitting in the fridge for a while and I thought, "Hm, I'll try this."

I put a little bit on half a sandwich, and made the worst food related decision I have EVER made in my life. This horseradish was grown in hell, it was horrible. Immediately upon entering my oral cavity (lol) I felt my tongue burning and then when I took a breath I felt it shoot down my throat, it's taste clinging to the air because it was so strong. It burned so bad I couldn't stop coughing, and then I felt my nose burning and my face sweating and I just kept coughing.

The positive side to this is that I feel like I can breathe through my nose very easily.

Any idea if its coming to ps4, even if its ea, thing is this new gen is lacking in games that push the systems to their limit.

Yes, Dragon Age: Inquisition is coming to PS4.

-SNIP-

That's exactly how I feel. The endings were a bit disappointing (though fitting in my opinion) but not enough to earn the hatred the entire game receives.

I've seen those kinds of comments on everything I look at about Dragon Age, and also agree with you on this. Dragon Age 2 was different, it was more character focused rather than the focus on an epic tale spanning a whole country, and I think that's a big reason people don't like it. I don't like the maps being reused so much, but it's not that big of a deal honestly. The combat I know is something else I see people complain about, but I liked it (I also enjoy the type of combat in Origins).

I'll probably be getting Bound by Flame sometime, I've been watching it since you mentioned it a while ago, but that probably wouldn't do to well on my laptop either. :laugh:

For me, character interactions are the most engaging parts of games. I suppose that's why Dragon Age is my favourite series (I prefer fantasy over sci-fi, which is why I like it more than Mass Effect). The combat in DA2 was fun and crazy, I think. The waves of enemies were a bit stupid though, but at least that won't happen in Inquisition. Origins' combat system felt too slow for me to enjoy, sadly. I got that "fast combat" mod and it worked wonders.

I think Bound by Flame would have the same requirements as Skyrim, since they look about the same in quality (Bound by Flame has better lighting though), so if you can run Skyrim, you should be able to run Bound by Flame.

So I just ate a sandwich, and before you laugh because that's a really random statement let me finish the story. The other day (actually like three weeks ago, but whatever) I got a toasted sandwich thing that looked really good in this truck stop restaurant. It had horseradish, which was one reason I picked it (I remember liking it). Anyway, the sandwich I ordered was good. A few days after that my mom and I went to the store and she saw some horseradish and decided to buy it for my grandma. Well, it's been sitting in the fridge for a while and I thought, "Hm, I'll try this."

I put a little bit on half a sandwich, and made the worst food related decision I have EVER made in my life. This horseradish was grown in hell, it was horrible. Immediately upon entering my oral cavity (lol) I felt my tongue burning and then when I took a breath I felt it shoot down my throat, it's taste clinging to the air because it was so strong. It burned so bad I couldn't stop coughing, and then I felt my nose burning and my face sweating and I just kept coughing.

The positive side to this is that I feel like I can breathe through my nose very easily.

Lol. Hence why spices are evil. :P

Apparently my dorm hall managed to do 'more damage to the building in two semesters than it has collectively suffered over the last fifty years.' Every resident of the building is getting a hefty fine to pay for repairs. Joy.

I am awake now, not liking it, but all well.. More borderlands, though i might wait until the psvita version comes out, sense it does support cross save.

then again, never did do the unbeatable quest

Edited by Thor.

Just got back from my Nan's place, and discovered that the dog busted her way inside the house and decided to rip the bin to shreds. There was bits of rubbish all over the floor, Easter egg wrappers on the couch, gravy in the carpet, and an overpowering stench throughout the whole house now.

It's especially annoying because we let her in the house once, and that was during the cyclone. She now thinks that because of that one time, she is free to just barge in and make herself at home.

EDIT: She also broke into my sister's room and ate all her chocolate from Easter. All her chocolate. That's about half a kilo of chocolate!

Edited by billyro