The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The best part of my computer is the disc drive.

So it is in mine, and I paid nothing for it, ripped it out of some old thing that resembled a PC when my optical drive died. That's how I got the one before it, and the one before that, it's a part being passed down from one ghetto-rigged computer to another. :happy:

@billyro I'd say your texture needs some depth, like having the actual skin pattern and the ridge beneath the nose, it looks bland and flat right now. Also, personally, I'd be more concerned about her baldness than her skin.

@Iv000 What the...? I bet you wipe your arse with 1000 HRK bills.

Steam is taunting me. There's something in my inventory, but for some reason it won't load that page.
Edit: Okay apparently the whole community section of Steam isn't working.

I finally broke 100 games on steam, after buying prison architect, it came with about 4 other games i would never play lol.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.giflol.png

I win

I own 158, but I've got 318 in my library. :tongue:

I haven't even got 50 yet. And of those 50, I only play about 5. :pinch:

I play about five of my 158 games, so even as your library increases the number you play will not. :laugh:

Edited by K00L

@billyro I'd say your texture needs some depth, like having the actual skin pattern and the ridge beneath the nose, it looks bland and flat right now. Also, personally, I'd be more concerned about her baldness than her skin.

Ah ok, yeah. I'll try to put in some more human lines and see how that turns out. As for the baldness, there isn't anything I can do about it since Skyrim meshes don't like me.

EDIT: Okay, did some more.

http://puu.sh/8wivI.jpg

http://puu.sh/8wiDk.jpg

Edited by billyro

Allergies are at it again, sigh will it ever endd!!!. No willl power to do anything right now. Sigh its the weekend, i should just zzzzzzzzzz.. Huh.

Which one is the original? Who do we shoot?!

The best part of my computer is the disc drive.

When I was designing my rig, I forgot to spec a DVD/CD drive. I only became aware of the problem when I placed the order, and (obviously) had to go back and order one. The problem was, I didn't know anything about DVD drives and had no idea which ones were good. After spending a few minutes being baffled by claims of "ultra-fast burn guaranteed"(Combustibility isn't something you normaly see advertised) and "100% no deformation"(I'd damn well hope it isn't deformed) I decided to buy literally the cheapest one the store had.

And it's brilliant. It reads discs, it's the same colour as my case and it hasn't broken/burst into flames/eaten a disc. As far as I'm concerned it's $12 well spent, as it's the only part of my PC that hasn't either broken or gotten old and needed replacing.

Yep, after all of these parts upgrades I've done on my PC over the years, I literally replaced every single component on it except for the disc drive. In a true Ship of Theseus moment: Is it still the same PC?