The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh god... I would've stopped. Immediately. :laugh:

My dog got stung by something today. I felt so bad seeing him with this huge, swollen lump right in the middle of his snout.

Edited by K00L

Oh god... I would've stopped. Immediately. :laugh:

I think he wanted to stop as well, but unfortunately it wasn't an option. Lewis Hamilton is currently locked in a battle with Nico Rosberg for the World Driver's Championship, and the way F1 works a failure to finish would be catastrophic. It's been a fun championship so far, because both drivers are enormously talented and have great cars, but unfortunately it's starting to turn very ugly now. At the beginning of the year they were best friends, and now they aren't even speaking to eachother.

Diablo continues to impress me. I'm level 31(of 70) now and beginning the second(of ??) full World. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the second world has a totally different biosphere of enemies to the first: the first is gloomy and full of Humanoids, while the second is bright and hot, with mostly Demons and Beasts. I also tried crafting, and created my first Set armour. Green being the highest tier will take some getting used to, but the gear looks incredible for mid-game.

I also discovered a fairly robust companion system. It's hardly Mass Effect, but they are extremely useful. Each companion has their own Skill Slots, and their actual skills are pretty powerful. Best of all, just having them along provides you with a potent buff, either healing, armour or crits. They talk a lot, and their dialogue is fully voiced. On the whole I'm really impressed: companions have to be really good for a lone-wolf like me to have used them from the moment I got them.

As a tip, Irena is the best IMO. She's a bit naive and might get a tad annoying after long enough, but she gives a significant armour boost(and I'm a tank afterall) and has powerful ranged spells. Best of all, she's absolutely invaluable in World 2 because she passively destroys Illusion magics. All things considered she more than pulled her weight and even I was happy to have her along. I must stress how rarely I say that about AI companions.

Edited by Vindekarr

I'd love to get Diablo 3 but it's far too expensive. All Blizzard games are right now. I would have gotten Starcraft 2 long ago if it wasn't 40€ still.

Ughjghhh

I really need a distraction from these exams

Any game types in particular you're looking for? I've been having a fun time lately with pretty cheap indie titles. And the stuff in the recent Humble sales.

Anything.

I enjoy everything that has any kind of quality to it. Mostly RPG's, but everything else is fine too.

I'm a sucker for a good story when it comes to indie games btw. "To the moon" was amazing.

One thing about Nvidia Driver installation, you don't have worry about restarting your pc, or even when its installing you could do other things like web browsing, or listen to music.

Unlike amd pssshh...

Edited by Thor.