The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay, I'll take a poke at what I've put way more playtime into than expected. You'll probably have played most of these, though.

FTL
Prison Architect

Terraria

Gunpoint

Monaco

Rock of Ages

Not exactly a list of obscure titles, but all are well polished and fun, with plenty of content. Prison Architect's the only one that's incomplete, and it's totally playable. Not exactly cheap at the moment, though.

Obligatory ADOM plug: It's free, incredibly in-depth, and I've put dozens upon dozens of hours into it. It just looks like this.

I'd love to get Diablo 3 but it's far too expensive. All Blizzard games are right now. I would have gotten Starcraft 2 long ago if it wasn't 40€ still.

I do feel compelled to give a minor little warning about Diablo though. I remember not too long ago somebody, I think it was you(apologies if it wasn't) mentioning that they aren't a fan of gore. Well, if that is an issue you may want to give Diablo a miss. Most of the time it's 100% fine, but there are a couple of Skills that turn it into an absolute snuff-film. The Crusader's Chains and the various Fire spells are the major culprits, leaving trails of shredded, broken, mangled corpses and gruesomely charred enemies respectively. I don't think you can switch either off.

Well depends on the quality of the bottle of maple syrup lol. Its like gold here if its not up to standards when it comes to conditions. You can get standard maple syrup fro 4$ if you want it for pancakes, the high end stuff can be expensive.

Oh getting watch dogs today, i'll tell you how it goes.

Edited by Thor.

i bought the dvd limited edition, so i have to pick it up from EBgames. Comes with the vigilante mask and stuff. Pc edition.

Edited by Thor.

Good luck with that, I hope it turns out well. I have my concerns about Watch Dogs, but I think they mostly center around the game seemingly being too good. I don't doubt it would be truly awesome if it met it's potential, my concern is whether or not Ubisoft has bitten off more hype than it can chew.

I will show some benchmarks when i do get it, its a real demanding game even for a gtx780ti. There is benchmarks hitting 80fps, which is common in some DX games, depending how heavy the graphics are. Of course that's with everything maxed with 32x csaa in control panel. beleive me 32x csaa looks freaking awesome when you override it that way, big difference. Especially in Skyrim.

Edited by Thor.