The last poster wins

TheCalliton

How deep was the cut?

Argh, the CK keeps crashing when I place items. :dry:

EDIT: Okay, finally got it to work. I guess that particular area was just buggy or something...

Anyway, this is what I made today:

http://puu.sh/97q05/b0a3fe3eca.jpg

The Blackwater Blade. I had a quick check on the Skyrim Nexus to see if anyone had recreated this Oblivion sword, but nope. So yeah, I made it.

I only took the one screenshot, so not the greatest...

It was deep enough to get stitches, but i fought through it, and won. The cut healed pretty quick with some tlc.

Edited by Thor.

If you think that's frustrating you should try some of the sims I play.

Endurance races in sim games are very enjoyable: they condense the world's great car races into a few real hours, and allows players to work as a team rather than rivals. They're normally 2-4 hours long, and players often share a car, taking turns to drive in order to spread the load. When they work, they're racing at it's best. They're also crushingly disappointing when they go wrong.

My single most disappointing moment in gaming memory was an endurance event at Nurburgring. It was a full 24 hour race, so we had four players each driving three-hour turns. The first 21 hours were great: Nurburgring is racing nirvana and the car ran perfectly. I did my two turns, and during the dawn(in game) I handed over the wheel to the fourth player, having driven the difficult dusk-midnight-dawn part of the race.

And the fourth players wrecked the car on his first lap. And that was it, 21 hours and a $20 entry fee wasted. Plus I had to replace the car. Leading for five minutes and losing because of enemy action hurts. Leading for 21 hours and then losing because a team-mate was being stupid, hurts a lot more.

Edited by Vindekarr

Yeah, but the problem is that there isn't anything you can do about it. It's not a matter of skill - it's completely by chance that someone else gets the blue shell, and once they throw it, you're screwed. Plus, it's very frequent: I reckon that it will happen once in every 4 races.

@Iv000, short hair ftw.

Edited by billyro

short hair ftw.

You take that back. :verymad:

@Iv000 I've had long hair since forever (I was actually born with long hair) and everyone was always telling me to cut it since it's "a pain in the ass to maintain". And my answer to that is always the same - Never!

And yeah, I've encountered those same issues myself, got it caught in my pants zipper once, even stepped on it a few times when crouching. :laugh:

I have long-ish hair, I've discovered there's a point to which it's long enough to be long hair but short enough not to be a problem. I can even wear a sealed helmet with it at the length that it is.

I am getting really fed up with Uplay and Ubisdoft, i just lost all my dlc. It was in the middle of downloading and it suddenly disappeared from existent's. Everything from the limited edition just gone. I can't and will never trust Ubisoft for poorly coded service. I will for now boycott anything that is Ubisoft for pc.

You have no idea how mAAAAAADDDDDD!!!! i am right now. :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: I'm livid.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704529-watch-dogs/69322323

Also It was supposed to come with season pass, if i known i would have to buy that to, i would have forfeited the sale.

i have the receipt and everything, am very tempted to get a full refund, and never buying a game from them again, at least pc, if not both. The question is its tied to my account and can't delete the game, What a problem that is Ubisoft, thats what you get for tying ones game to the account forever.

big concern there.

lool you should see the user score :laugh:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/watch-dogs/user-reviews

Edited by Thor.

I miss my super long hair, but I think it was worth it for being too lazy to brush it and wash it properly. I should've turned it into a mohawk.

When was the last game Ubisoft managed to launch without ruining their reputation again?