The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've been suffering from motion sickness since I was about 4 years old. Don't let me turn you away from a game like, "Among the Sleep" if you were able to stomach Beyond: Two souls; for as long as you did. Buy some Dramamine: Motion sickness pills or get a wristband for motion sickness relief. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/1314175-5746/ like this one 5746 recommended for me in my comment area.

I get sick pretty easily from things like that as well. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and sometimes it really bothers me. Roller coasters are the worst. :tongue:

There's this one roller coaster I've rode on a few times and I didn't feel sick the first time, but the second time (which wasn't immediately after the first, it was like a year later) I had to sit down for a few minutes.

My mom gets car sick really easy if she has to sit in the back or on curvy roads, so I guess I get it from her. :laugh:

My Mom used to say I was very attentive to colors when i was a child. I find shades of grade can disturb me if I travel fast through a passage with grays and silver gray blends, like some of the old dungeon games which were kind of blurred in the older games. 3D games I played with grayscales in dungeons used to cause nausea for me.

Since I paid close attention to colors it adds the fact that certain colors may cause a bit of motion sickness. Light blue to gray scales often does it for me.

Its a 19 floor apartment building :tongue: its one of a kind if you ask me in this city, it even has a 13th floor, no random removed numbers like some buildings. It would of been cool to live on the 13th, i hear its a unique experience lol.

Edited by Thor.

Hi people, how are all of you doing?

I just got back from a nice vacation from Bulgaria with my boyfriend, needless to say we had lots of fun :D

Now I've still got 3 months of vacation left before my Uni course starts, yay.

Also did anyone buy anything from the Steam sale? I got Dragon Age Origins Ultimate and State of Decay and all dlcs, the sale was kinda boring, or maybe I just have too much stuff.

i bought all of Saints row, the entire franchise including bonus dlc. All of it for 16$.

Edited by Thor.

Nothing from the Steam sale for me. There wasn't really anything I wanted. :whistling:

Anyway, I've noticed that it's been super cold as of late, so I did search on Google to compare the temperatures of Cairns and Sydney: Cairns is COLDER than Sydney! That was really unexpected considering that Cairns is near the northern-most tip of Australia, and Sydney is approximately at the very bottom.

Heh, typical: the few days that we get really cold weather is when our hot-water system stops working and we have to have cold showers. :unsure:

Same here Billy. the only thing I'll be getting is Grid: Autosport and that may wait until Winter anyway. It's not a high priority.

Meanwhile I feel sorry for the Commentators at the Soccer World Cup: a player called Sokratis Papasthathopoulos scored a goal. Just imagine trying to work out how to pronounce that, while been recorded for live television and streamed to an audience of millions.

I just got back from a nice vacation from Bulgaria with my boyfriend, needless to say we had lots of fun sex :D

There, fixed it. :tongue:

And I'd love to go to Bulgaria, mostly because of their internet speeds. It took me five days to download the Mass Effect trilogy at home, it would've been faster to travel to Bulgaria for a three-day vacation, download Mass Effect there while having fun with my wife and then get back home. I'd get both the games and a vacation as bonus. :smile:

I just got back from a nice vacation from Bulgaria with my boyfriend, needless to say we had lots of fun sex :D

And I'd love to go to Bulgaria, mostly because of their internet speeds. It took me five days to download the Mass Effect trilogy at home, it would've been faster to travel to Bulgaria for a three-day vacation, download Mass Effect there while having fun with my wife and then get back home. I'd get both the games and a vacation as bonus. :smile:

I'd also go to Bulgaria for the big hairy men :tongue: But I already got that covered, like you pointed out :D

And man, the internet.

The internet there is absolutely crazy. 40Mb/s down and the same up for ~50kn, and right now I'm paying 150Kn for a crappy 4Mb/s down and 0.30Mb/s up connection. My boyfriend laughs every time I mention my internet :tongue:

Also the food, which is amazing, tasty and very spicy. We ate so much, I'm getting hungry just from thinking about it.

Sofia is also beautiful, so many things to see and you get everywhere quite quickly with the metro. Seriously you need to go there, it's an amazing place.

I also learned Cyrillic :D and I'm getting better at Bulgarian too. На здраве :happy:

Edited by Iv000

I'd also go to Bulgaria for the big hairy men :tongue: But I already got that covered, like you pointed out :D

And man, the internet.

The internet there is absolutely crazy. 40Mb/s down and the same up for ~50kn, and right now I'm paying 150Kn for a crappy 4Mb/s down and 0.30Mb/s up connection. My boyfriend laughs every time I mention my internet :tongue:

Also the food, which is amazing, tasty and very spicy. We ate so much, I'm getting hungry just from thinking about it.

Sofia is also beautiful, so many things to see and you get everywhere quite quickly with the metro. Seriously you need to go there, it's an amazing place.

I also learned Cyrillic :D and I'm getting better at Bulgarian too. На здраве :happy:

I feel ya, i'm stuck on a 3mb/s download, on a 27mbps connection. They would throttle you down to the point its highway robbery. That also enhances my claim of throttling.