The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Attack of the Killer Moths!

Poor Iv000! :sad: You are likely wearing something moths like to eat or maybe even something they like to plant their cocoon on.

Get some Moth balls Quick! Moths like wool, cotton, fur coats made from animals, and several other luxury items made with various materials.

Or you've could have been marked by the Mothman. :ermm: The Mothman Prophecies.

(mysterious fluttering sounds with mingled music in the background) If you see a stranger in town who looks like Richard Gere you're really in trouble. :ohmy:

I can't sleep, sigh ear infection causing me to be awake, well i do have a problem here, sigh. Doctor today, maybe some steroid ear drops. I had something similar to this and it really worked. you can only get from the doctor, not proscribed medication you can get off the shelves. its not your average ear infection ether. its a nasty one.

Edited by Thor.

That's one cool cat! :laugh:

I can't sleep, sigh ear infection causing me to be awake, well i do have a problem here, sigh. Doctor today, maybe some steroid ear drops. I had something similar to this and it really worked. you can only get from the doctor, not proscribed medication you can get off the shelves. its not your average ear infection ether. its a nasty one.

Steriod's? For ear's?

Steriod's? For ear's?

I think it is, it worked like a charm when i had something like this. It was like instantaneous..

Edited by Thor.

Steriod's? For ear's?

I think it is, it worked like a charm when i had something like this. It was like instantaneous..

If it was me I'd check with my ENT doctor when I am getting the prescription from them before using it.

Also I would not want to tell people about it, strangers nearby might overhear and might start thinking it's some sort of magical potion and try to find someone to buy some for them. I have had people ask me to buy stuff because they thought I was able to just ask and it would be given, but it was only because the pharmacist knows they are uneducated and won't sell them any of it.

Believe me! There are still people in the city who think Gypsies, Witches, and such can whip up a love potion or such to cure what ails them.

There are a few Gypsies, Witches, and such that can, but be very careful if you meet one. They only do it for their tribe, group, or clan, and they will likely be very glad to take your money and sell you some goats milk, mixed with a little of this and a little of that just so you think you're getting a real potion instead of a cup of goats milk. Drink up! Hehehe.

Don't be one of those people who is shy about asking about medicine and its side effects and lives with the lack of information. It's what gets people in trouble more than not.

Now I have to pour some coolant oil in my tubes so my ears will stop swelling up and closing. Death keeps knocking, but I won't let Death in.

lol i am completely anonymous, i never give out my name or area of living online, its a known fact. I am probably the most paranoid person you would ever meet.

I am very good at keeping things like that personal, if i know its safe to mention some details then its safe. Now whose the paranoid one with a comment like that. I never mentioned any names???.

My name especially is not common amongst folk, so its a risky business. Easily narrowed down.

City, town does not matter, especially a city with a half a million people.

Lastly its a proscribed drug you can only get from your family Doctor which some country's don't have the pleasure of taking advantage of. Its a safe bet its designed for certain ailments like infections.

Canada we have benefits like free Family Doctors, and free health care :dance: which i tend to forget some Country's like the usa don't have. Though dental is not covered for some reason.

Also it was not steroids, it was something else i can't remember the name of.???

Edited by Thor.