The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Haha, nah, sadly this was just a cosplay.

I didn't know Argonians were into cosplay too these days. :tongue:

And on a random note, why the hell does the printer require a driver update of 311MB?!?!?!?!??! That's like a small game, for crying out loud! All I need to do is scan a few things, and I have to download this bloody big thing. :mad:

In my experience it usually comes with loads of so-called "useful" printer-related software which you'll end up never using.

Yep, I agree with that. It came with a lot of photo manipulation software and the like... despite the fact that I have many other, far better programs for that. :rolleyes:

Ah well, got those scans done and that's what matters, I suppose.

Argonians must be camera shy or something... :turned:

Hey want to see something wacky, how scientists are actually predicting the weather very accurately. Its controversial at best, and the mainstream is denying every last bit of it, its to bad really, because data is data, no matter how controversial it is.

I am always open to new ideas and models, especially ones that work,

I just come across this stuff naturally, you be the judge.

Science!!

And speaking of the unknown, when stuff like this makes headline news. :blink: all i wanted to do is see the long range forecast.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/ufo-spotted-over-toronto-saturday-evening/32705/

I think these finds find you. They seek you out because you are such a grand curious fellow. Keep doing what you do best and the rest will follow you to your door.

I wouldn't put it that way, heck its a model that seem to predict things remarkably well, its more then just weather, its space and the universal as well. Wacky to think what they are claiming to be true, though they are using real world data to do it, which to an extent can't be denied?. Hence the word evidence.

if they can prove the theory through earths own weather, then something must be correct right?. That whole variable sun idea. :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Finally bit the bullet and started watching Game Of Thrones' TV adaptation today. I'm mightily impressed; the cast is superb and they clearly used the actual book as a script, as the dialogue is literally drawn word-for-word from the books. It's refreshing to see such a faithful adaptation from Hollywood; very little seems to have been "lost in translation" and the film version has a greater "flow" due to it's different medium.

Really good. I can't recommend it for everybody because it's extremely sexually explicit and hugely gory, but it's a very faithful re-creation of the books, and the books are brilliant.

I've only seen a handful of episodes, but they really are fantastic. Still awaiting the last book, though. :sleep:

Hrmph, it's nearly 11pm and I'm tired, but I know that if I try to sleep I'll lay awake for about an hour thinking about stuff. Damned active brain... :dry:

Edited by billyro

Talking about series, I just finished the second season of Hannibal (I started watching the series last week). I have to say that I absolutely LOVE the psychological elements that are happening in it. Dexter is a comedy compared to this, I'm very excited for Season 3

I also just saw The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

That movie is utterly horrible. So many cheap tricks and overused jokes, it is so horribly predictable that every second I knew what would happen.

What the hell happened to LOTR?

Cant wait for guardians of the galaxy

:dance: :dance:

they say that this movie can be a big threat to Star wars, its going to be a 2 part series. A continuation, not a sequel.

Already with rave reviews.

Edited by Thor.