ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I really don't like these superhero movies for some reason.

They always try to mix horrible corny dialog with a serious plot and it ends up being a 'Merican CGI rave with a predictable story. I mean in the trailer, is the scene with the raccoon saying "YEEEEEAAAAHHH" really necessary? For some reason that annoyed me a lot more than it probably should have.

If someone wants to watch a good movie, I recommend both Rise of The Planet Of The Apes (2011), and Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes (2014) (the latter I saw yesterday). They are very well done and touch upon some intelligent topics, it also deals with a lot of emotion. Idk, I just loved it.

There's also a cute baby monkey <3

Meh both movies are rip off of the original series, and the plot stupid nonetheless, I suggest you watch the original movies, its better then today's versions.

Edited by Thor.

If someone wants to watch a good movie, I recommend both Rise of The Planet Of The Apes (2011), and Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes (2014) (the latter I saw yesterday). They are very well done and touch upon some intelligent topics, it also deals with a lot of emotion. Idk, I just loved it.

There's also a cute baby monkey <3

I know, right? Those movies are epic. The second one was especially good. :D

I've never really liked superhero movies either, but for different reasons. I don't like them because the heroes are just too far above normal humans that it seems a bit ridiculous. I mean, if there was a movie where the protagonist had some kind of power that helped him but didn't make him super supreme, that's fine.

Meh both movies are rip off of the original series, and the plot stupid nonetheless, I suggest you watch the original movies, its better then today's versions.

You are blinded by nostalgia.

Movies?! Thanks for reminding me. I left the two I just bought out in the car. I better go get them before the sun comes up. The heat in the car will melt those disk into frilly wavy items only good for another craft I learned along the line of turning everything old into something new that is useful.

craft I learned along the line of turning everything old into something new that is useful.

Translation: ghetto-rigging. :wink:

By the way, did you know old dead LCD monitors make for good room lights? Just take apart the display and remove the neons (aka, display backlight) on each side of it, remove unneeded electronic parts and only leave the backlight power delivery system, then make a nice box to put all that stuff in and connect the assembly to a wall switch. I got one of those as lighting on my porch and another four in the basement, those things are making a lot of light for something that small. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne

For f*#@ sake, I wish my sister never came back to this house. Ever since she got here, everything has just gone back to s#*&#33;. I'm not even going to deny it: my sister is the sole reason for every problem we have in this household. She is a selfish, stupid, screaming, whinging b&amp;@*&#036; of a girl, and I wish she weren't here at all.

-snip-

Sometimes I feel the same way about my brothers. They get pissed off a lot and break things and yell. Then they think it's okay to act like dicks to everyone else and laugh when it upsets people. I typed up a really long post (kind of long) and decided it wasn't important. The major thing I was saying was, I now have one brother who left for the army and swore he wouldn't talk to me after a fight we had on the trip, and so far he's done just that (but he's talked to the other brother). I thought his phase of being a miserable dickhead was exactly that, a phase that would pass when he grew up, but I was wrong, very wrong. And it seems like the youngest is heading down the same path. Of course he's actually at an age where it might (hopefully) be a thing that passes.