The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's cold here. A bit of rain turned to sleet and finished off with a layer of snow that melted before noon. That was the way I remember days in cities, like Spokane, in the middle of Washington. The plains of central Montana used to get a minimum of 4 inches of snow in a day. 12 inches of snow would pile up in two days on some days. We used to have snow drifts that were 36 to 48 inches high. I remember piling snow up along the sidewalk after a blizzard. We had 24 inch walls of snow built up on both sides of the sidewalk, and in the next daylight of winters mornings I would see that the wind caused the drifting snow to fill in spaces along the walk so it had to be shoveled again. There was snow for a month or six weeks. As I grew older I understood why the parents and elder siblings would get cabin fever. Repeatedly shoveling snow and staying indoors for days, instead of making up some outdoor activities to free us of the sense of Winters impending doom.

Than one day winds caused a chinook, we'd have a thaw with Spring like weather; referred to by some as an, "Indian Summer". The streets often had snow with deep ruts in the early morning made by the milkmans delivery truck. That was back when they delivered milk door to door. We often had to shovel a path from the front of the car out to the ruts. Than a few of us guys had to push the family car out into the ruts before we all jumped in.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm bored.

EDIT: So, I was supposed to go to work at 7pm today. I texted my manager about an hour before that and she said that I don't have to come in. So, I thought it would be a good time to do the next main quest on Dragon Age: Inquisition. Halfway through the mission, I get a call from my manager and she says she wants me to come in at 9pm until 12am. I then go into the work and only work until 11pm, then come home.

Work is unorganised. :yes:

Also, I wish Bioware would hire new animators (especially animators for the character interactions). It's unacceptable to have major clipping and stiff-looking animations in a game so expansive.

Edited by billyro

That, Ironman5000, eating out my girlfriend on Halloween, I mean, "taking out my girlfriend" had something to do with being told a story about a Pumpkin eater. Hmm?

I think it was a seed he'd shelled and he ate the seeds protein while she ate all the shell's? Or maybe she and he shelled all the seeds, than he ate the seeds protein from the pumpkin seeds and it fixed his eating habits? Or maybe it was his prostrate that was restored to a healthy state and he gave her more sausage during those cold Winter evenings?

Oh! I remember, "Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater; had a wife and could not keep her, than he got her pregnant so she was as big as a pumpkin shell, THAN she did very well.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!