⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I tried Assassin's Creed Unity again today and was delighted to discover my saves were back. I was then reminded about how s***ty the game runs on my laptop and now I don't feel like playing it any more.

EDIT: Fixed the swear word, which wasn't censored properly.

Edited by billyro

Ahahahahaha. I knew it would happen.

Assassin's Creed: Unity spoilers incoming (although you probably won't be surprised).

Just like in every game Ubisoft makes, the female love-interest for the main character... dies! When Elise died in Unity, I wasn't sad - I just snorted and said, "I knew that would happen." Ubisoft literally makes every female love-interest die in their games. Every time! It's quite ridiculous, actually...

This thread is so slow... it's becoming boring. :(

Edited by billyro

It will start soon, but has anyone used steams mp3 media player, you can use your own collection. Hows that for a api for you. Its the best and for sake of allowing you to play your music along side games is even better.

This thread is so slow... it's becoming boring. :sad:

Dragon Age is life. :tongue:

I'm not sure how you beat it in 45 hours. Last I checked I was getting close to 70 and I probably passed that. So I've played about 7 hours every night since I bought it... Sometimes I forget to look at the time and it's suddenly 1:30 AM and I need to be sleeping.

Right now (or not right now, but next time I play) in Dragon Age I'm

going to Adamant. I've finished the Winter Palace, and I had to stop myself from reloading a save when I realized I couldn't go back to finish collecting those scandals and halla statuettes. I think I've also got to go to The Hissing Wastes but I don't know if that's a main quest or not.

Dragons are fun. I've killed three or four and (interestingly) Cassandra is the only companion who has survived all of them. I'm not sure why Blackwall is getting knocked out so easily, his specialization thing should probably be keeping him alive longer than her. I know my specialization is what keeps my character alive for those fights (Knight Enchanter has that skill that gives you a barrier when you do damage, plus that spirit sword does like 300 damage with really low cost).

Cassandra and Varric are really the only companions I constantly use. I don't really care for Cole or Vivienne so I've never taken them anywhere. Blackwall and Solas are usually my choice for third, but I like to take Sera, Dorian or Iron Bull for their comments on things. Too many companions honestly.

I just recently heard one with Varric trying to play I spy with Cassandra. I don't know if you've heard that one or not but it's pretty funny.

These mosaics are annoying. I apparently missed three or four in The Hinterlands and I have nothing else to do there so I don't feel like scouring the map to try and find them.

I'll stop now. I love this game.

This thread is so slow... it's becoming boring. :sad:

Dragon Age is life. :tongue:

I'm not sure how you beat it in 45 hours. Last I checked I was getting close to 70 and I probably passed that. So I've played about 7 hours every night since I bought it... Sometimes I forget to look at the time and it's suddenly 1:30 AM and I need to be sleeping.

Right now (or not right now, but next time I play) in Dragon Age I'm

going to Adamant. I've finished the Winter Palace, and I had to stop myself from reloading a save when I realized I couldn't go back to finish collecting those scandals and halla statuettes. I think I've also got to go to The Hissing Wastes but I don't know if that's a main quest or not.

Dragons are fun. I've killed three or four and (interestingly) Cassandra is the only companion who has survived all of them. I'm not sure why Blackwall is getting knocked out so easily, his specialization thing should probably be keeping him alive longer than her. I know my specialization is what keeps my character alive for those fights (Knight Enchanter has that skill that gives you a barrier when you do damage, plus that spirit sword does like 300 damage with really low cost).

Cassandra and Varric are really the only companions I constantly use. I don't really care for Cole or Vivienne so I've never taken them anywhere. Blackwall and Solas are usually my choice for third, but I like to take Sera, Dorian or Iron Bull for their comments on things. Too many companions honestly.

I just recently heard one with Varric trying to play I spy with Cassandra. I don't know if you've heard that one or not but it's pretty funny.

These mosaics are annoying. I apparently missed three or four in The Hinterlands and I have nothing else to do there so I don't feel like scouring the map to try and find them.

I'll stop now. I love this game.

I only had 45 hours because I didn't do most of the side-quests. There's way too many! :P

I didn't like The Winter Palace. I felt confined and claustrophobic for some reason. I was so glad to be free of that place! I only got like 3 halla statues and about 5 scandals... I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. :P

Is the Hissing Wastes the desert at night-time? The one where you can disrupt the Venatori activity? I believe that one is just a side-quest. Although, you can obtain lots of power from there so it's worth the cost to unlock it.

I've only killed 2 dragons, mostly because I only found 2. I have no idea where the other ones are (I looked, too) so I assume that I have to start side-quests or something to make them appear. That, or it's glitched.

In my first playthrough, I had Cassandra, Varric and The Iron Bull as my companions throughout the whole thing. I didn't need a mage. :P I don't really switch my companions in and out, though - I have one build that I pretty much just keep. I dunno who I'll take on my second playthrough...

Yeah, I heard that I spy one. I chuckled for a few minutes after it finished. :P

Mosiacs... I think I've only found like 10 in the whole game. It might be because I don't see objects that I can interact with unless my mouse is hovering over them, so I could have missed lots because of that. I wish stuff was highlighted so I could find everything...

I'm having a break from Dragon Age for now, but I doubt I'll be able to resist for long. :yes: