The last poster wins

TheCalliton

We are taking to the streets first, this site might not last for very long, there is a war out there on the web which defy logic.

And mice movement discourager bots are also banned by Sol Alliance federation Rule.

Disclosure thor is not her right now, apart of something much more grander, Small disclosure, for you innocent by standers.

Sols Planet populous is 42 planets strong.

Edited by Thor.

Oh wow, this must have escalated quickly overnight.

http://puu.sh/gR5aJ/4a102e0ecd.jpg

Banned...

Goodbye, Thor.

Anyway, the Nexus Forums are so much easier to navigate now that all the game forums have been put into their own "folder" forum. I was like, "where do I go to see the forum games?" Then I realised that I didn't even have to scroll down far any more. It's good! :smile:

This is so awesome. It's nearly half an hour long, but it is very, very good.

Edited by billyro

I remembered why I dug that hole in the back yard. It was because I had brought home a turtle from a pond nearby, and it disappeared after a few days. I found it when I took a step near the ponds edge before its water had started to show on the surface.

The dirt was real muddy. When my foot sank into mud near it my foot forced the turtle out of its hibernation.

Seems his kind stay in the ground until spring brings the pond back from a dry land spot during the Autumn and Winter months.

It had rained hard before sun up the day he/she disappeared from the backyard. I must of figured that the turtle had dug into the ground of the back yard to hide away. It was a mud turtle.

I just Googled the critter for more info about him/her. Turns out the one I found is carnivorous. It might have been getting hungry, because Mom thought it was a vegetarian and only gave me lettuce to feed it. :woot:

Since I did not feel like digging anymore, I decided to play Nightmares of the Deep puzzle games. They help to strengthen my seek skills, puzzle solving, and along the way get to know some other ways Davy Jones is thought of by other people via their versions of the stories.

It's fun reading different version about mysteries of the past too.

I enjoyed the first two games and the authors stories about the famous Davy Jones. I've got one more to play, "Nightmares of the Deep 3 Davy Jones."

The stories lead player is a museum curator. It feels a little bit odd when her daughter calls out, to her. The games are fun, so, I think I can handle it. It makes me want to be a curator too, instead of a Professor. :mellow: Sorry, Indiana! :tongue:

Nightmares of the Deep 3 Davy Jones

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

Oh wow, this must have escalated quickly overnight.

http://puu.sh/gR5aJ/4a102e0ecd.jpg

Banned...

Goodbye, Thor.

He got banned for account sharing, due to this particular sentence:

this is not Thor. Speaking. This is the Aluminate, at this point he doesn't care if he gets a ban now, the sites reputation is going under the radar of the FBI and Government of Britain for allowing piracy on its site, sense the bill that allowed the use of such tools have been lifted on all websites sense such notion was heard.

My guess is someone got a hold of his password, or e-mail account, someone who knows the site judging by some of the posts. Or there's no account sharing and he has a split personality. Could also be that he finally went full crazy, wouldn't surprise me.

Either way, R.I.P. Thor. 05.08.2006-27.03.2015 The commemoration will be held tomorrow, attended by his AMD FX-8350, 780 Ti, HD7950 twins and a 9800GTX.

But seriously now, I may not like his 780 Ti bragging but I'm gonna miss his inane ramblings. :sad:

EDIT: I hate GECK. God, I hate GECK. I swear, this thing would crash if I look at it from a wrong angle! :mad:

I still hate Oblivion's CS more though.

Edited by Werne

Since I know some of you here do coding, if anyone knows C++, I could use some help.

// Diode resistor calculator
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int in_main;
int N;
float Vs;
float Vd;
float Id;
float R;
float R_W;
float R_sW;

int result()
{
        Id=Id*0.001;
        R=(Vs-Vd)/Id;
        R_W=(Vs-Vd)*Id;
        R_sW=R_W*1.6;

cout << "\nResistor value: " << R << " Ohm";
        cout << "\nResistor wattage: " << R_W << "W";
        cout << "\nResistor safe wattage: " << R_sW << "W\n";
}

int multi_diode()
{
        cout << "Enter number of diodes: "; cin >> N;

if (in_main == 2)
        {
                Vd=Vd*N;
                result();
        }
        else
        {
                Id=Id*N;
                result();
        }
}

int circuit()
{
        cout << "\nEnter source voltage: "; cin >> Vs;
        cout << "Enter desired diode voltage: "; cin >> Vd;
        cout << "Enter diode current in mA: "; cin >> Id;

if (in_main != 1)
        {
                multi_diode();
        }
        else
        {
                result();
        }
}

void leds()
{
        cout << "\nCommon LED voltages:\n";
        cout << "\nInfra-Red LED - 1.5V";
        cout << "\nRed LED - 2.0V";
        cout << "\nOrange LED - 2.0V";
        cout << "\nYellow LED - 2.1V";
        cout << "\nGreen LED - 2.2V";
        cout << "\nReal Green LED - 3.3V";
        cout << "\nBlue LED - 3.3V";
        cout << "\nWhite LED - 3.3V";
        cout << "\nUltra-Violet LED - 3.3V";
        cout << "\nBlue (430 nm) LED - 4.6V\n";
}

int main()
{
        Kasumi:

cout << "\nSelect type of connection";
        cout << "\n1) Single diode";
        cout << "\n2) Serial connection";
        cout << "\n3) Parallel connection";
        cout << "\n4) Common LED voltages";
        cout << "\n5) Exit";
        cout << "\n\nInput: ";
        cin >> in_main;

switch (in_main)
        {
                case 1 ... 3:
                        circuit();
                        goto Kasumi;
                case 4:
                        leds();
                        goto Kasumi;
                case 5:
                        break;
                default:
                        cout << "Please select one of the available options.\n"; // Dumbass...
                        goto Kasumi;
        }

return 0;
}

The above is supposed to be cross-platform code but while I can compile it on Debian and it will run flawlessly, compiling and running it on Windows causes it to close after 18 seconds and open in another instance. After that it will run fine until I close it, then the same thing happens once I run it again.

This is my first time working with C++ so I got no idea what I did wrong, or if I did anything wrong seeing as how it works on Linux, and could use a hand.

Sorry Werne, ever since I dropped out of university, I've avoided coding like it's the plague. They've really traumatised me from all the crap they made me do! :P

Iv000 might know - he's studying programming at the moment. Although I haven't seen him in ages, so I dunno.