The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thor must still be hacking into the dream police area.

Seems like when he's around, all the little tweaks he managed to get notice for still happen.

Oh! No! I am haunted by a CODING GHOST. A master of cryptography, a scientist of archaeology, Dream Police, and he's Mad as Hell at society.

Poor fellow. Needs his Mommy!

Enough said.

Sorry Werne, ever since I dropped out of university, I've avoided coding like it's the plague. They've really traumatised me from all the crap they made me do! :tongue:

Iv000 might know - he's studying programming at the moment. Although I haven't seen him in ages, so I dunno.

I didn't know you dropped out of university but I can understand why, damn thing is hard and a major pain in the arse. By the way, you haven't seen horror until you go to a Croatian university, some of which are one of the hardest in Europe, and I'll be doing two courses at the same time at the hardest of them all. Don't worry though, I'm already traumatized so I'm immune. :tongue:

And yeah, Iv000 knows programming, but he's been gone for quite a while now, probably studying, or getting laid, or both. I'll try and summon him...

http://www.menswearreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Body-Tech-Multi-Brief-butt.jpg

BCbcmLhCMAAwQgn.jpg

That might get him in here. And while I'm at it, might as well try summon Ironman and BlackRampage too...

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aEG09Mo_700b.jpg

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/6492813/600full-scarlett-howard.jpg

sexy-chivette-redheads-58.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BfIY5Xo.jpg

Also, Epica.

'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNoTvg0t52c

I have a feeling I'll break my neck by headbanging one of these days. Ah well, it's an honorable death. headbang.gif

Edited by Werne

That last girl's eyes... amazing.

Yeah, I have a thing for eyes, body shape might be what most guys go for but the one thing that attracts me when it comes to women are the eyes. And hair, there's a reason why I post mostly readheads. By the way, your avatar kinda fits this post of yours perfectly, you both seem to be drooling about as much. :tongue:

Aaand here's another one before I go write code again...

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/4724636/600full-simone-simons.jpg

Post it note?

Computer place which replaced Post it notes. Those little sticky pieces of paper with reminders for the busy family members, so they don't forget to get some bread on the way home from their miserable day at the adult playground.

TheCalliton should have title this page, "The Last Post it Note Wins".

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

That last girl's eyes... amazing.

Yeah, I have a thing for eyes, body shape might be what most guys go for but the one thing that attracts me when it comes to women are the eyes. And hair, there's a reason why I post mostly readheads. By the way, your avatar kinda fits this post of yours perfectly, you both seem to be drooling about as much. :tongue:

Eyes are awesome. I have a strange attraction to green eyes - they just seem so calm and collected and intelligent. Blue eyes are also pretty and they seem more pure, though less down-to-earth for some reason. Brown eyes can seem intelligent but normally I'm not fascinated by them - too dark I guess. I have blue eyes myself and maybe I like green eyes so much because it's different to me...

Hah, I suppose my avatar is well suited! And yeah, I'm a pretty good drooler in real life. :P Not at people, usually, but just in general.

Has anyone heard that annoying new song on the radio with the screechy out-of-sync instruments? I don't know exactly what instruments they are but they grate my ears and sear my brain! And every radio station is bloody obsessed with it for some reason!

I'm having a post it note moment. Post it note: Start using a Linux OS if you want to learn more about how software works in a computer.

Post it note?

TheCalliton should have titled this page, "The Last Post it Note Wins".

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

@billyro I have a thing for dark brown eyes, they seem calm, intelligent and mysterious, especially so if she wears glasses. Dark blue are my second-place favorites for the same reason, although they look more energetic than brown. Others don't attract me nearly as much.

And my eyes are kind of a weird color, kinda like a mix between light brown, green and blue, my wife says it's "diarrhea color". But at least I can see well in the dark when I go the the bathroom at night while she tends to trip over her slippers then wake up half the neighborhood swearing. :tongue:

I'm having a post it note moment. Post it note: Start using a Linux OS if you want to learn more about how software works in a computer.

Here, I'll teach you how software works:

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int work()
{
    //Work goes here
}

int main()
{
    #ifdef _WIN32
        cout << "Unhandled exception has occurred.";
        return 1;