The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Maybe his account was banned so he could become, you know, like a character from The Hobbit did, changed from gray to white.

[nitpick-mode]Lord of the Rings, not The Hobbit.[/nitpick-mode] (sorry Paga. Couldn't resist :tongue:)

Anyway,

Werne!!!!!!! Where art thou, thou fellow headbanging redhead-lover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRO117a_R8

These UK elections are confusing me.

I have no idea what's going on and I'm already being threatened with an 80 pound fine if I don't vote.

I thought the leading party in Wales are sheep? I'm foreign, I don't know these things, why do they expect me to know these things.

A vote for sheep is a vote for freedom!

These UK elections are confusing me.

I have no idea what's going on and I'm already being threatened with an 80 pound fine if I don't vote.

I thought the leading party in Wales are sheep? I'm foreign, I don't know these things, why do they expect me to know these things.

A vote for sheep is a vote for freedom!

You do not want to go into UK politics my friend, just be prepared to empty your pockets for the pompous aristocracy who's only agenda is to exterminate the lower classes and use the money to lavish in obscene decadence...welcome to Britain. Wonder why Scotland wanted independance? Wonder no longer, and feel free to google our rebellion.

That behavior's not exclusive to Britain I'm afraid. Politics in the entirety of western europe is like that.

Surprising that you can actually get a fine if you don't vote btw. Over here nobody's gonna give a rats ass if you don't vote. Can't you make a blank vote or something?

Maybe his account was banned so he could become, you know, like a character from The Hobbit did, changed from gray to white.

[nitpick-mode]Lord of the Rings, not The Hobbit.[/nitpick-mode] (sorry Paga. Couldn't resist :tongue:)

That's okay, I was packing my bags to go to deep dark sleep at deaths door ANYWAY! :devil:

I do every night though. It's an old habit for me. What?! Wait!

Oh my! Is some horrid fever creeping in on you? Have you been getting your regular checkups with your doctor?

Anyway! :laugh:

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

It looks like death isn't excepting visitors. My time on this plane isn't up yet.

Werne!!!!!!! Where art thou, thou fellow headbanging redhead-lover?

Right over here, sipping whiskey and relaxing. Been having some issues with my PC so I haven't been around much lately. And speaking of metal and headbanging...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPonioDYnoY

headbang.gif

Edited by Werne

tumblr_mib79lmJXI1qimi3zo1_500.gif

And just for the heck of it:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/87ea335db11c6a24a34bd9014596956b/tumblr_njg2s0Sxl21tvrvcio1_500.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You do not want to go into UK politics my friend, just be prepared to empty your pockets for the pompous aristocracy who's only agenda is to exterminate the lower classes and use the money to lavish in obscene decadence...welcome to Britain. Wonder why Scotland wanted independance? Wonder no longer, and feel free to google our rebellion.

I'm not particularly into politics and don't want to be bothered with it, so the fact that our flat received mail and instructions about voting confuses me, especially because they are including me, a foreigner who has NO idea what's even going on. I'll have to educate myself about the politics in the UK eventually, and I'll ask around if they are serious about me voting. I can marry a dude here, that's all the politics I ever cared for :P

That behavior's not exclusive to Britain I'm afraid. Politics in the entirety of western europe is like that.

Surprising that you can actually get a fine if you don't vote btw. Over here nobody's gonna give a rats ass if you don't vote. Can't you make a blank vote or something?

Really? In Croatia nobody cared, but then again, Croatia is s#*!. While the UK seems like it's less s#*! than the motherland.

I'll figure out what to do, I don't know why they bother students with this crap anyway. I came here to study and make money not to meddle in political stuff.

Also, to get a work visa I need to fill out a 30 page form and get the appropriate evidence in as well :( why is the UK so obsessed about long-ass forms? I'm kinda hoping that I'll be able to get a part time job at Curry's PC World or something like that, I never had a proper, official job so this is gonna be fun.