The last poster wins

TheCalliton

YO REAL MON-AY! HAHA!

Best commercial ever.

Ahem. Anyway...

I would never, ever go to Title Max after seeing that ad. What even is Title Max? Like Cash Converters? Wait, does Cash Converters exist anywhere out of Australia? I don't even know. :tongue:

Edited by billyro

YO REAL MON-AY! HAHA!

I generally hate commercials but that thing easily takes the cake as the worst one I've seen. I sincerely hope I never see something that is worse. If that thing were to pop up on my TV, I'd beat the poor electronic bastard to death with a shoe.

On the other hand, it seems like good interrogation material for cops. Guy giving you a silent treatment? Put this on repeat and go for a coffee and a stroll in the park, he'll be singing like a birdie after that. It might count as police brutality though. :D

Edited by Werne

Are you feeling okay K00L ?!

I remember seeing you mention your car is broken.

Your heart wouldn't guide you down that path bud.

I've read a similar companies contract. It takes everything you don't have at the moment to get out of it. And if you sell them your title, your heavy heart will only get heavier.

I WIN!

I would never, ever go to Title Max after seeing that ad. What even is Title Max? Like Cash Converters? Wait, does Cash Converters exist anywhere out of Australia? I don't even know. :tongue:

Had them for ages, they used to shitty old shops which rarely ever got used but since the economy got f*#@ed and now poorer people have to sell all their assets they are a popular chain and even get advertised on daytime television. Theres plenty of businesses feeding on the suffering of the most vulnerable in this country, it's disgraceful.

Been waiting all day and AMD finally spilled the beans on their new high-end lineup. The top dog is all nice and dandy but this is the card that caught my attention...

http://cdn.overclock.net/d/dc/dc58cdf9_2015-06-16-18_51_18-AMD-Twitch.jpeg

Nope, that's not a budget card, that thing is supposedly faster than a GTX 980. Just look how cute and tiny it is. :wub:

Edited by Werne