The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That depends on what you're imagining about frogs? :confused:

Let me see if I can stretch my mind as far as a frogs tongue goes to catch flies?

Frog thought, "Hey! I think I've seen the light! Frog moves in nearer to it because the light attracts flies.

Frog tries to talk to human, "Hey! Somebody clean that light bulb off so it attracts more flies." Human hears bleep, ribbit, ribbit, burruaap, Ribbit." :laugh:

Try not stretching your own imagination in the direction in which you find TMI.

Is that you, "Timmy!"

:sad: I WIN! :laugh:

And with my froggy tongue I can lick a womans from far away. You can hear the women squeal with delight when I do.

Uhhhh, righto. :laugh:

EDIT: Also, I think I might have fixed my armour mod! Haven't tested it in-game yet, but the CK didn't crash so I guess that's a good sign. :tongue:

EDIT 2: Yep, it works. It's a bit buggy, but it works. :smile:

Today I went to this dinosaur theatre show with my little cousin for his birthday. It was actually pretty cool how it was done, and the dinosaurs looked very lifelike for puppets (especially the larger ones). It's difficult to describe how it was done, but it was proper, full-sized dinosaurs controlled by levers and assistants and stuff like that - but very lifelike. It was cool. I should have taken photos!

Edited by billyro

:geek: Thanks for rekindling my memories of life near a pond. :mellow: It was an amazing place; :yes: it's gone for good now. :sad: It used to disappeared as Autumn time drew near; and then, in the early Spring it would reappear, flooding a few acres of the land during the Spring and Summer months.

A Frogs life, among the many living creatures there, is what I am thinking of. :rolleyes: Adding a little light bulb is city flavoring. You know?

If folks here, got a mind filled from a close up study of the life around and in a natural occurring pond in the Spring, folks could learn a few of the ways of the frogs. Of course; then folks like you would have a great knowledge of all the other lives that arose each season and perished each Autumn too.

That knowledge would help you understand many other ways of life.

:sad: I WIN! :laugh: