The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ironman5000 do you think the people from the days of the new laws, known as, the Magna Carta, were aliens?

Outer Space Aliens? :wink: You and I are alien to each other beyond this forum. Aliens? I could care less about outer space Aliens. If they are posting on this forum; none of us would be the wiser. Even if they declared they were aliens, we could not prove it to ourselves, or others. :blink:

We'd have to see proof, :woot: that they could show us, cause they like us, :wub: before we could satisfactorily say, "we know aliens from outer space". :wink: I probably wouldn't tell anyone I knew any Outer Space Aliens if I knew any. :blink: It might cause problems. :tongue:
ACK! I forgot...
I WIN!

Google UFO (or aliens) in magna carta, or Egyptian hieroglyphics, or aztec relics, and ufos in paintings!

I have followed the culture of "UFO" in relation to "Alien" (yes as in space alien) and even if the debunk as it's know is genuine I still find the sub-culture fascinating on some level, not that i'd give enough of a s*** to pursue anything irl.

This planet is our home, for now. Every time I look out into the deep dark night sky I wonder if there was a time when this wasn't our home.

I'm not a doubter Ironman. I've camped out under the stars enough nights. I've seen the starry skies and watched as comet's, satellites, and strings of lights shoot across the deep dark night sky.

I suspect if there are Outer Space Aliens those aliens are just not interested in me. At least not enough to slow down and wave from their windows, in their short range shuttles, to make me feel like I'm welcome in the Outer Spaces they travel in the Universe.

I'd probably find life duller without some tinfoil hat amusement, and wonder if the facts are, really that, all the fear mongers may be just a bunch of parents trying to scare their children; so they will remember to look both ways before they cross the Galaxy.

I've done a bunch of research too. What I recall about what I learned was good stuff. :geek:

Good for sharing with people who enjoy wondering if there is another place, in the vast universe, where we used to live.

Is it just me or does the present-day actor Iain Glen (the guy who played Ser Jorah Mormont) kinda looks like Paul Hogan at the time that movie was made?

I suspect if there are Outer Space Aliens those aliens are just not interested in me.

If there are aliens they'd probably simply be facing the same obstacle that we've faced: The incredible vastness of space. It just takes way to long to get somewhere, anywhere.

It's not easy to overcome such a massive hurdle without some kind of exotic science-fiction-like technology that can somehow defy or circumvent some of the most fundamental laws of space-time itself.

I'd probably find life duller without some tinfoil hat amusement, and wonder if the facts are, really that, all the fear mongers may be just a bunch of parents trying to scare their children; so they will remember to look both ways before they cross the Galaxy.

Or evangelists telling us the world is going to end by satanic weather-controlling alien lizard men, and post a youtube video about it every year :laugh:

Or evangelists telling us the world is going to end by satanic weather-controlling alien lizard men, and post a youtube video about it every year :laugh:

Archaeologists find something; and newsies :laugh: start thinking up ideas to sell their newspapers. The newsies turn it into, "Nefertiti tomb discovered".

I remember newsies on street corners, shouting the latest headlines. I can almost imagine there are Space Alien newsie from outer space saying, "Earthlings uncover our mothers grave. When they take off her hat they'll discover her conehead shaped skull. 6 points of evidence points out that she was discreetly murdered with an Alpha communication device that caused brains to turn to wood. Everyone thinks the wooden bust is just a wooden bust."

News Update: "Medusa's Head found. No one knows where the rest of her body is. The shield that reflected her image back into face and turned her to stone may be nearby. MORE TOMORROW! GET YOUR PAPER HERE!" :laugh:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :laugh:

Decided to make another sword. Strange how that keeps happening... :P

http://puu.sh/jCICk/9b97801f9c.jpg

First cutlass I ever made. Not sure about the simplistic sphere-pommel, though...

So I've had this urge to play Morrowind recently (and have been doing so) and just noticed that when the Daedric princes speak they are talking through your character. I was just chilling listening to Sheogorath, and happened to go into the vanity camera deal where I saw my guy's mouth moving.

I've been playing FOW: The Last Child of Gallifrey. I've got Fallout 3 GOTY for PC. After uninstalling & reinstalling 4 times, I've finally managed to reach the pilot lvl 4 the fourth time. The instruction on what do are clear. Knowing what is happening to the TARDIS while in outer space flight mode wasn't clear and the pop ups to help don't show text long enough for my tired gray cells. Now that I'm figuring the TARDIS activities while in outer space flight I might be able to get to Pilot lvl 10, play the second part, and be finished in time to play Fallout 4 in November. wOOt