The last poster wins

TheCalliton

But coat is universal. If you say coat, you think of all those things. :smile:

Well I always think that a coat is for colder weather than a jacket, but a jacket can be a windbreaker or a hoodie like jacket (I don't think of hoodies as jackets unless they have a zipper for some reason) or just a jacket. I've never heard of a windcheater though.

I heard them call a wallet a money-fold too, I have heard of windbreaker but yeah windcheater too its just funny how literal the language is.

LOL money-fold... Wow. I've never heard windcheater or money-fold. Almost disappointed. :P

And the smiley button keeps showing "Show All" again.

Universal? Also, then you would be saying your coat is good for all seasons as well. If the climates the same all year round, like, at the north and south pole, yeah, then that works. :wink: The pullover hoodies are made like sweats for gym clothes. The wind breaker is made from material similar to tents and breathes. The wind breaker that I remember was a pullover and had a string to pull and tie at the bottom so it kept the wind from lifting and ballooning it. It was quite comical on girls who had one that they pulled the bottom tie down below their butts. You could tell when one of them gals broke wind, "Wind breaker." :wink: :laugh:

I Win!

(I win because I posted, "I win", not because of anything else in, the last poster wins, I mentioned.)