The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow! :woot: A computer building contest?! I want to build my own computer. :dance: Let see, let see. :geek: Hmm?

A box which I can zip strip Mom :kiss: on to one side inside it, an 8 mm movie camera, and its equivalent of a projector she can take pictures, close the side panel door, develop the film inside, and then project pictures out of it from a hole to one flap that is partially cut out so its got a rectangle hole, HD, covered with some see through food storage wrapping so it looks like a monitor when I look at the flap she is projecting the image on and narrating it from inside. :geek:

I WIN!

5633 pages... yeah, seems about right. Also, g'day fellow Aussie!

EDIT: Argh, Metal Gear Solid V is a pain in the arse. How come when I'm interrogating an enemy soldier, Snake decides to just let him go? He raised the alarm and the entire mission got f***ed.

On the other hand, the graphics are pretty nice. I haven't gotten far enough into the game to comment on the story and stuff, though...

Edited by billyro

In that case, how about a riddle:

There's a house that has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the bear?

Edited by BlackRampage

Not sure if legitimate riddle...

http://meatified.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/futurama-fry-not-sure-if.jpg

Or I'm scratching my head for no reason.

Also, MGS:V is getting pretty good. Except when the horse does something stupid, like jump off a bloody bridge. Even Roach from The Witcher 3 is smarter...