The last poster wins

TheCalliton

A little bit of a bruise, but nothing too bad. It's not even sore any more (except when I touch it) so that's good. :smile:

I've been making another sword... because, that's like, something I do every now and then. :tongue:

http://puu.sh/jV9V9/b2239bf4f8.jpg

1774 polygons, which is fairly decent for a sword like this. That's including the scabbard.

Still need to add scratches and stuff, then I can start generating the other texture maps and getting it in-game.

EDIT: Aaaaand done!

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/1734939-1441044539.jpg

Edited by billyro

So; it took a heavy thing getting dropped on your foot to get your focus back? Hmm?

If at times playing The Last Poster Wins seems to be getting a little too rough, or, even rude; its...it's because, personally I think, it is because... we REALLY WANT TO WIN! And to win sometimes we have to get faster, stronger, stranger, and even monstrous.

If you stop doing what you're doing because of a shock to your senses, it is because you've been given Goosebumps.

Look what I found! About Witcher 3.

Ooo! Aesops Fables!

1. Aesop's Fables or the Aesopica is a collection of fables credited to Aesop, a slave and storyteller believed to have lived in ancient Greece between 620 and 560 BCE.Wikipedia

There might be at least one story from that collection that aught to give you goosebumps.

And now! The return of the WIN!

I WIN!

Goosebumps are out of style... Are you sure?! I mean these GOOSEBUMPS have lost their lustre and charm.

I think I win?

Yeah.

I WIN!

Why does the DAd always have to be a psycho? :whistling:

You can't win while I live. I will always sneak back in here and post! Bwahahahahacoff coff

Excuse me, 35 years of smoking. :whistling:

Wow! :woot: A computer building contest?! I want to build my own computer. :dance: Let see, let see. :geek: Hmm?

A box which I can zip strip Mom :kiss: on to one side inside it, an 8 mm movie camera, and its equivalent of a projector she can take pictures, close the side panel door, develop the film inside, and then project pictures out of it from a hole to one flap that is partially cut out so its got a rectangle hole, HD, covered with some see through food storage wrapping so it looks like a monitor when I look at the flap she is projecting the image on and narrating it from inside. :geek:

I WIN!